Inquiry

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rockers

Aug 22, 2007
Hi to all the experts, Could anyone tell me, What is the method call, when you want to place a pic in a Billboard or on a wall of a tall building. And how is it done? Thanks in advance.

Regards, Rockers.

Hi to all the experts, Could anyone tell me, What is the method call, when you want to place a pic in a Billboard or on a wall of a tall building. And how is it done? Thanks in advance.

Regards, Rockers.

i believe you are talking about this website: photofunia.com

i believe you are talking about this website: photofunia.com

Thanks bro, something like that. Actually I was asking how to do it in CS3.....

oh...lol

well yu must get the background picture first...den get the pic that you wanna play with and cut and paste into the background picture..
after which you free transform the picture to fit into the background :)

hope this helps :)

oh...lol

well yu must get the background picture first...den get the pic that you wanna play with and cut and paste into the background picture..
after which you free transform the picture to fit into the background :)

hope this helps :)

Yup This help, Thanks Bro.

Regards, Rockers.

Do u mean 'compositing'? 'Insertion' in particular.

1. Usually done with first masking out the 'panel' be it billboard or wall where the pic will go onto.
2. Then on a layer, place it on, play with 'blending modes'.
3. Put/paint back eg,shine on billboard panels, dirty/desaturate some parts to male it more natural & fit into lighting of original photo.
:)

Do u mean 'compositing'? 'Insertion' in particular.

1. Usually done with first masking out the 'panel' be it billboard or wall where the pic will go onto.
2. Then on a layer, place it on, play with 'blending modes'.
3. Put/paint back eg,shine on billboard panels, dirty/desaturate some parts to male it more natural & fit into lighting of original photo.
:)

Thanks for the valuable input bro. It helps.

Status
Not open for further replies.