Innocent child

Status
Not open for further replies.

kewl

Oct 5, 2003
Visit site
Was on a holiday in Perth and I saw this child in the rabbit pen in the wildlife park. Thought that the rabbits around the child captures the innocence of the child :)

1184680399dsc02027.jpg

nice moment you've captured.. :)

but I think it would be better if you had squat down for a lower perpective.. won't be so imposing..
you would be able to capture more of the girl's expression that way too..

Was on a holiday in Perth and I saw this child in the rabbit pen in the wildlife park. Thought that the rabbits around the child captures the innocence of the child :)

1184680399dsc02027.jpg

A lovely picture. It's always difficult to capture children in their moments. I would perhaps have tried to attract the attention of the girl in some way. A cough or something perhaps. A slightly lower perspective might help, but i think you've got the 3/4 angle nicely right.

With kids and animals, it's best to get down to their level.

At this viewpoint, it's like Gulliver looking down at Liliputians and the effects aren't exactly nice. You compress them at this angle and you can't see much of her face, only the 3 butts of the rabbits...

A shift more to the right with the kid on your right and the rabbits on your left and at a lower angle might have made a better shot. ;)

Cant see the face to tell the innocence. The rest has been said by the rest....

Like the rest said, angle.

try getting low, and do it quick.
cause u dun want the girl to be looking straight into ur lens,
den do some silly pose.
capture more of a natural emotions from her face.
her actions looks v. caring n attentive
her character would be further emphasized w/ her facial expression

Like the rest said, angle.

try getting low, and do it quick.
cause u dun want the girl to be looking straight into ur lens,
den do some silly pose.
capture more of a natural emotions from her face.
her actions looks v. caring n attentive
her character would be further emphasized w/ her facial expression

Best achieved thru same level and using tele lens

Other than the composition as mentioned by the others...somehow I find the pic a bit soft...handshake? OOF?

Status
Not open for further replies.