Inline Skaters Round Padang on Oct 9

Status
Not open for further replies.

MikeElliot

Apr 7, 2005
West
mikeelliotlim.multiply.com
:cheergal: The Biggest Inline Skating event to be held in Singapore:cheergal:

More than 1000 People are expected to turn up at the Samsung Inline Skating Challenge 2005, not just to cheer on the competitiors, but also to trawl the stalls & be entertained by buskers & S'pore Idol Winner Taufik Batisah.

This is the first time Samsung is using a sporting event to launch a product.
The company is spending a few hundred thousand dollars on the event, where it plans to sell its $1699 Miniket at a promotional price.
The company is giving 1% of total sales to The Straits Times School Pocket Money Fund.

For Registration & event details pls log on to:
www.samsunginlineskate.com

MUST wear all the protective guards leh.. :sweat:

Wai said:
huh? why not?

I have asked. They mention it is allowed. Just came back from padang and saw that they are preparing the place.

kitkat said:
I have asked. They mention it is allowed. Just came back from padang and saw that they are preparing the place.
Cool, I'll be there @ 8:30am, hope to shoot the Elite inline skaters race at 9am before all the family events take place. :bsmilie:

Rain just started falling from the sky, hope the weather is fine later the morning. :dunno:

flash77 said:
Cool, I'll be there @ 8:30am, hope to shoot the Elite inline skaters race at 9am before all the family events take place. :bsmilie:

Rain just started falling from the sky, hope the weather is fine later the morning. :dunno:

Hi Flash77, hope to see you there! Should have some great actions to catch.

momentz jus b4 ppl fall down hit d groung, a la Matrix??:sweat:

Status
Not open for further replies.