Inline Hockey Tournament

Status
Not open for further replies.

sean seah

Apr 19, 2004
Hi guys, for those who likes to take pic on extreme sports, there will be a inline hockey tournament held in Woodlands Indoor Stadium from Tomolo onward till Sunday. Can try going there and take some interesting shots on a upcoming sports not seen frequently. Who knows u might fall into this sports like me :) Check it up!

http://www.inlinehockey.org.sg/APC.html

very cool game huh! are you one of the players? cos i was helping out in the entire event. we may have ran into each other though.

Nope, not in the game. Still far from their level. I think some of the kids are even better than me. I came only for the finals.

sean seah said:
Hi guys, for those who likes to take pic on extreme sports, there will be a inline hockey tournament held in Woodlands Indoor Stadium from Tomolo onward till Sunday. Can try going there and take some interesting shots on a upcoming sports not seen frequently. Who knows u might fall into this sports like me :) Check it up!

http://www.inlinehockey.org.sg/APC.html

ok, will be there to catch this event. maybe will be there on saturday.

i tot it's over already?! :dunno: it says 22 23 24 april

i think its over, been spoke to the management, they do not allow you to take picture, copyright issue.

i don't understand till now.

sean seah said:
Nope, not in the game. Still far from their level. I think some of the kids are even better than me. I came only for the finals.

i see. cool! maybe i'll see you in the next cup! hahha. :)

xl1 said:
i think its over, been spoke to the management, they do not allow you to take picture, copyright issue.

i don't understand till now.

maybe someone told them, EF200/1.8L not allowed :bsmilie:

oh man~~~ missed it.... doh~~ =.=!

its no allowed cause the offical pics are kept within the organisation. but well, i guess as long as you have a pass to get in the hall, it should be fine. nvm! see you next year! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.