Apr 27, 2004
東京 Tokyo
ink.
 墨。

ink01.jpg

ink02.jpg

ink03.jpg

ink04.jpg

it's not really an effect, those lumps of black dots are some dried fruits on the branches, i only make them black and white and push the curve to get near white :)

just saw one of them in your apad and thought, 'wow'.

and now i'm beyond 'wow'.

thanks guys :) just a coincidence to pass by this wierd tree from below :sweat:

catchlights: just looked up on lith printing, the real thing would be more interesting i believe :sweat:

very nice. i like the title. i don't like the coloured versions though, prefer the original colours in the 1st post. looks more traditional and calligraphic in that colour.

Maybe add some red-inked chinese characters/writing at the side.. make it wall painting..
it will look super classic...on the main black branches ones..

A kind thought..:bsmilie:

Great effect, like painting.:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

thanks :) i remember seeing some photographs inspired by Chinese ink painting before, so will play with that idea whenever the chance come by :sweat:

very nice. i like the title. i don't like the coloured versions though, prefer the original colours in the 1st post. looks more traditional and calligraphic in that colour.

thanks pingo :) yah i get what you mean, i was quite hesitant of putting in colours at first, but eventually acquired that 'liking' :sweat: something i'll like to look into as well :)

Creative :thumbsup:

thanks Paul :)

Maybe add some red-inked chinese characters/writing at the side.. make it wall painting..
it will look super classic...on the main black branches ones..

A kind thought..:bsmilie:

thanks LOTUSfairy :)

Chinese calligraphy in the pictures? erm ... won't work for myself lah :sweat:

pretty picture as it is. does nothing however, if there is no message behind it. just my 2 cents worth.

*:D don't hantam me please.

pretty picture as it is. does nothing however, if there is no message behind it. just my 2 cents worth.

*:D don't hantam me please.

thanks :) hamtum you for what? i make pictures i am pleased with in the first place, whether it means anything for others, who cares :bsmilie:

Status
Not open for further replies.