Initial Impressions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tweek

Jan 17, 2002
East
www.weekai.com
Hi, finally migrated here!

Must say that this forum is much faster and more comfortable to navigate, cleaner too! Great job, really appreciate the effort. :)

Only thing I can't get used to is that all new posts are scattered among the different topics. I'm still a bit stuck to the HWZ's one-page-see-all pattern (at least for the DC&P forum alone). I think with the topics categorised, I'll tend to overlook the newbies topic. But it's a great idea, more organised and systematic, I'll get used to it in no time. :)

Hey btw, I read somewhere that each of us will get 20meg photo space. How to go about doing that? Thanks!

Hi Tweek,
Welcome to our alternative home - which is more suited to our needs as Photographers - the categorisation will be very helpful in the long run, rather than the jumbled ROJAK that is posted in ONE category in the HWZ Forum. :D

As for the 20MB (or 10MB/15MB we have not finalised yet), we are working on a more elegant (and more automated) interface for the members to get access. We will definitely announce when that is available.

Alternatively, you can do what I do, click on the "View New Posts" link in the top right corner of the main page.

Personally I find too many different topics liao.. wah.. blur siah.. :p

Wah u dig so old thread out! I was wondering why these ppl bother to ask for a 20mb storage space:bsmilie:

Sometimes looking at old thread is fun. I still have my 120MB hard disk :bsmilie:

Status
Not open for further replies.