Initial-D Singapore Representative ? Any1 ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

AhV

Jun 10, 2004
Northland
Firstly..CONGRATS TO AMANDA FOR WINNING THE CHANCE TO REPRESENT SINGAPORE IN THE COMING INITIAL-D FINALS IN BEIJING, CHINA !!!

http://images5.fotopic.net/?iid=y8o0yu&outx=800&quality=70http://images4.fotopic.net/?iid=y8o0y6&outx=800&quality=70http://images3.fotopic.net/?iid=y8o0y0&outx=800&quality=70

http://images2.fotopic.net/?iid=y8o0yw&outx=800&quality=70

Name of Model : Amanda ---- fast, hor ??? :bsmilie:
Date : Sometime in June (Saturday/Sunday) ..after her BEIJING event, mah
Time : TBA
Attire : RACE QUEEN AND/OR BIKER QUEEN ( OF COS, BIKE PROVIDED ;p )
Nature of shoot : Outdoor ( details will only be released to confirmed participants )
Cost : $ "TBA" per photographer
Max. photographers per session : 6
Payment : Details will be given via email

Need to find out if anyone is interested in these shoots ? pls fill up the interested lists..so that I can get in touch with you accordingly. If there is sufficient interest, I will work on it. If not, THANK YOU for reading and I will request to close this thread shortly.

Interested I
1)
2)
3)
4)
5)
6)

Interested II
1)
2)
3)
4)
5)
6)

If you are too shy to announce ur interest here, drop me an email at veefiles@yahoo.co.uk .... thanks

My apologies for the big pics ..too sleepy to re-size .... Pai seh Pai seh
*group pic is a bonus .....*

Alamak !!! Dunno why my pics din appear ..... they were there when I wrote this thread :confused:

let me do a test ...

Upz for you Bro......

JOIN JOIN JOIN.......

Amanda has super nice legs...... :lovegrin:

I will be interested in shooting Amanda, AhV. In fact, anyone of them, I will be interested as long as it is a shoot, if the cost isn't too high. PLease put my name in this list.

Congratulations to Amanda. She is sexy!

Thanks Kenji for helping me .. so nice of you :) Thanks for all the interest and 'UPZZZ" ... feel free to email me and maybe inform me your preference ... some of you have informed the dates of non-availability..thats good as it will facilitate my planning ..... TIA !!! BTW, you may be interested to know that the bike is one of those "GUNGHO" Scrambler with FULL stunt gear...very different from what you ve seen of pretty model - CONSTANCE lately.

Time for an update. . .and keep your interest coming.

Name of Model : Amanda ---- fast, hor ??? :bsmilie:
Date : Sometime in June (Saturday/Sunday) ..after her BEIJING event, mah
Time : TBA
Attire : RACE QUEEN AND/OR BIKER QUEEN ( OF COS, BIKE PROVIDED ;p )
Nature of shoot : Outdoor ( details will only be released to confirmed participants )
Cost : $ "TBA" per photographer
Max. photographers per session : 6
Payment : Details will be given via email

Need to find out if anyone is interested in these shoots ? pls fill up the interested lists..so that I can get in touch with you accordingly. If there is sufficient interest, I will work on it. If not, THANK YOU for reading and I will request to close this thread shortly.

Interested I
1)Zeckson Chow
2)K?????
3)
4)
5)
6)

Interested II
1)
2)
3)
4)
5)
6)

If you are too shy to announce ur interest here, drop me an email at veefiles@yahoo.co.uk .... thanks

Wooo LALA ... Amanda neh !!! Super chio bu !! :bsmilie: :bigeyes:

Join now to avoid disappointment !! :devil:

Interested I
1)Zeckson Chow
2)K????? <----- is there a nick name over here :confused:
3)Luval
4)AncientMariner
5)
6)

Blitz28 said:
Wooo LALA ... Amanda neh !!! Super chio bu !! :bsmilie: :bigeyes:

Join now to avoid disappointment !! :devil:

Yes, I do find her very sexy. :) Don't know how she will fare during the shoot. Just like Constance? :p

Zeckson Chow said:
Yes, I do find her very sexy. :) Don't know how she will fare during the shoot. Just like Constance? :p

If I dress her up in a sexy RACE QUEEN outfit, you will bleed till you reach home :bsmilie:

You probably ve to imagine more when she wears the STUNT BIKER outfit as you are not gonna see much ;p

Oh well, we just ve to react accordingly ...DUN GET "OVER-EXCITED"

Status
Not open for further replies.