Initial-D Race Queen Pageant

Status
Not open for further replies.
eow said:
http://www.mediacorpradio.com/promos/initial-d/dates.htm
check this out !
Even before it start we already known who will win liao

can't find the exact starting time anybody know?

is it? who will win? :think: sorry, i not sure of the exact time too..

and erm, this sat is the newbie outing to little india too, i tot Mr Zeckson here said he can't go for the outing cos he got work to do, and he's also going for the model shoot organized by kirk on the same day too, now he's also interested in going for this? :sweat: u learnt magic somewhere can split yourself into different parts one ma? :bsmilie:

i just looked thro the 10 contestants..
imho, i guess its either 1,8 or 9 might win ba... somehow their pics looks like they are PSed into the bg.. :sweat:

Date: 7th May 2005
Time: 1.30pm
Venue: Junction 8 (level 2 Atrium)

wah.. u damm power le..
ur roxanne shoot ends at 12.30 and u want to be at bishan by 1.30...???
u must be driving rocket le...

btw, thanks for e timing lenscapes
too bad i wouldn be going though. :)

i support contestant 6

the winner is Casandra???

yes no doubt abt it

No 9.. she a regular for canon model at it fair and also appear in the 2004 motor car show

eow said:
No 9.. she a regular for canon model at it fair and also appear in the 2004 motor car show

ahh... i see, thanks for e info. :)
well, thats a bit obvious also.. :sweat:

Interesting...
The website was terribly designed though.

~Arcanic~ said:
is it? who will win? :think: sorry, i not sure of the exact time too..

and erm, this sat is the newbie outing to little india too, i tot Mr Zeckson here said he can't go for the outing cos he got work to do, and he's also going for the model shoot organized by kirk on the same day too, now he's also interested in going for this? :sweat: u learnt magic somewhere can split yourself into different parts one ma? :bsmilie:

When you have to pay for the shoot, I think you will make it there no matter what. :)

the webbie takes time to understand.. zzz... hmm.. i hope No.8 wins.. hard to tell from the small screenshots..

I've received word that the program starts at 2 instead, so ZC got more time to fly :)

~Arcanic~ said:
wah.. u damm power le..
ur roxanne shoot ends at 12.30 and u want to be at bishan by 1.30...???
u must be driving rocket le...

btw, thanks for e timing lenscapes
too bad i wouldn be going though. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.