infractions....

Status
Not open for further replies.

jeanie

May 19, 2005
i was given an infraction for starting a non photography related thread in newbies folder.
is this a bit too harsh or did you guys ever gotten the same treatment?
this was my ram query thread with regards to my computer.
since i bought my computer for PP purposes, so can i put it that it IS photography related?
:dunno: :cry:

? How do they give you infractions, have never seen it before.. =D

i dun think questions about computer ram, for whatever purposes, are considered photography related.
should post here in kopitiam :)

? How do they give you infractions, have never seen it before.. =D

its like a yellow card in soccer! hope i don't get a red card...:sticktong

wonder how many infractions deadpoet got? :think:

its like a yellow card in soccer! hope i don't get a red card...:sticktong

wonder how many infractions deadpoet got? :think:
Maroon Card.

That's 1 stage past red card where the player flashes the card at the referee instead of the usual way. :bsmilie:

wa!!! kena yellow card! it can't be!

Soccer_YellowCard.gif

I_Dont_Care.jpg

Stress1.gif

post computer related stuff in kopitiam la.

basically, anything that is non-photography related.

... but an infraction for posting in the wrong sub-forum? Isn't that a bit draconian?

If you trade half of your life-span to gain the eyes, you can see how many infractions one has. :devil:

(OK, too much Death Note Anime for me already)
So if I find a black notebook, can I give infractions by writing people's names down, and the Mods will issue infraction within.. 60 seconds, right? :sweatsm:

So if I find a black notebook, can I give infractions by writing people's names down, and the Mods will issue infraction within.. 60 seconds, right? :sweatsm:

paiseh... mods not so eng... but who ever writes on that book, automatically kena ban... u wanna try writing? :devil:

what's infraction? is it a fancier name for something like demerit points?

... but an infraction for posting in the wrong sub-forum? Isn't that a bit draconian?
Just to clarify - jeanie received a warning and not an infraction. Warnings carry no points or penalties, just to alert members on violations.

Like that, the mods will be very bo eng. :bsmilie: :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

After writing down the name, the writer got 6 mins and 40 secs to write the details for the infraction.

no la, bo eng la. but u can try la. maybe u will get a straight red and go for a shower.

now is makan time, make room for food la. goin to eat laksa! hougang kovan hawker centre's!!

killer laksa!:thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.