Information on Star Cruise ship to Redang Island

Status
Not open for further replies.

Squid

Jun 10, 2004
Thinking of taking my wife & young child on Star Cruise to Redang Island during the off-peak season. Any info on activities suitable for my young child at Redang Island and on the cruise ship itself?

Another question is "What is the food credit" that offered in some of the packages?

Thanks in advance

Uppzz

Squid said:
Thinking of taking my wife & young child on Star Cruise to Redang Island during the off-peak season. Any info on activities suitable for my young child at Redang Island and on the cruise ship itself?

Another question is "What is the food credit" that offered in some of the packages?

Thanks in advance

not so sure abt the kids activities. But food credit mean they give u free $50 which entitle you to use at those payable restaurants other den the free restaurant that include in your travel fees.

roadrunner_552 said:
But food credit mean they give u free $50 which entitle you to use at those payable restaurants other den the free restaurant that include in your travel fees.

Thanks for the info. What kind of price range are we looking at on board of the cruise ship??

Have been on that trip before with my kids, but that was quite some time back. Depends on which restaurant you go on board the cruise. Some restaurant more expansive than the others. If you go to those more expansive ones, sure got to top up some cash besides the credits.

As for the price range, normal restaurant pricing + 10% ba.

the prices i also not sure too. But there is italian n japanese restaurant where u can use your credit.:) So when u be going? i be going for the langkawi n phuket in mid july.

roadrunner_552 said:
So when u be going? i be going for the langkawi n phuket in mid july.

My trip is in August to Redang

Squid said:

The last time I went to Blue Coral Redang Island Resort :thumbsup: was 4 years ago

By Coach from Singapore to Kuala Terengganu Terminal (9.5 hours)

From Terengganu Terminal ferry to jetty about 20mins

From Jetty to Redang Island another 45mins

http://www.pinganchorage.com.my/redang_island.htm

Squid said:

icic. Enjoy your trip soon. I look forward my 3th time on star cruise again.:bsmilie:

Status
Not open for further replies.