Information about people dressing

xtemujin

Apr 1, 2005
Singapura, Singapore
I've been seeing woman who dressed this way.

May I know where they are from.

Thanks.

4437449801_b0f380a5af.jpg

Pakistan

that picture is taken in singapore I think, little india, the spot that they are standing is in front of a goldsmith shop i plan to shoot.

ibs, Belle&Sebastain

Yes, this was taken in Little India, Singapore, near the goldsmith shop.

I'm not sure if they are from the Bohra community here in Singapore.

However, I believe that they are tourists.

Cheers.

ibs, Belle&Sebastain

Yes, this was taken in Little India, Singapore, near the goldsmith shop.

I'm not sure if they are from the Bohra community here in Singapore.

However, I believe that they are tourists.

Cheers.

Just saying, cos my Bohra friends dresses and look exactly like that. Mostly they don't dress typically or look Singaporean. This is because they are a closed-knitted group and move within their own social circles, locally and globally. AFAIK their ridas (a variation of the burqas less the veil) tend to be more colorful than burqas or chadris.

Hang around their mosque at Hill Street on Fridays.. and you'll see what I mean. ;p

Last edited:
Thanks for the heads up bro.

Cheers.

Just saying, cos my Bohra friends dresses and look exactly like that. Mostly they don't dress typically or look Singaporean. This is because they are a closed-knitted group and move within their own social circles, locally and globally. AFAIK their ridas (a variation of the burqas less the veil) tend to be more colorful than burqas or chadris.

Hang around their mosque at Hill Street on Fridays.. and you'll see what I mean. ;p

that picture is taken in singapore I think, little india, the spot that they are standing is in front of a goldsmith shop i plan to shoot.

taken out of context, this sentence sounds like a plan to rob :sweat: