Infidelity and the World's Oldest Occupation

Status
Not open for further replies.

jsbn

Jul 24, 2002
Planet Eropagnis
The world's oldest occupation, prostitution, is synonymous with the most powerful sin, temptation and vice given its numerous references in various religious texts as well as philosophical texts and even in the Maslow's Hierarchy of Needs where its listed as one of the basic needs of humans.

I'm not sure about you guys, but I do frequently hear things from some associates as well as thru visits of other forums that, "Its ok if u play around as long as your heart remains true. After all, we are Men (yes, that dumb ego thingy again)." or "Visiting a brothel constitutes a payment for service (sexual)."

Yes, the focus is on the 'heart' thing. Does excuses like that gives one the right to so-call 'play' around?

Your opinions/debates please!

P/S: Apologies for a brain cell assault in Kopitiam dis early in the morning... :sweat:

Haven tried going to 1 before, dun have the need to, cos i am faithful mah... besides, i scared of all the complications... better be safe than sorry...

Well, I think ur statement is rather unfair to the men in today's market. More and more women also openly admitted to having more than one sexual partner.

However, would the women need to pay for the service :think: :bsmilie:

From the basic wage earners to top dog, we all got our needs and fancies. :devil:

Well, I think ur statement is rather unfair to the men in today's market. More and more women also openly admitted to having more than one sexual partner.

From the basic wage earners to top dog, we all got our needs and fancies. :devil:

lao char bor need to pay lah, pay young guys... haha...

young beautiful girls normally ah peh pay...

its always old give to the young, young service the old... wait til i ah peh then i tell young girls i wanna pay or not...

but den again, if u are the unattactive 1, most likely u need to pay...

An excuse for 'playing around' and 'I din put heart into that'.

Is it really a valid excuse for sexual transactions and committing infidelity?

lao char bor need to pay lah, pay young guys... haha...

young beautiful girls normally ah peh pay...

its always old give to the young, young service the old... wait til i ah peh then i tell young girls i wanna pay or not...

but den again, if u are the unattactive 1, most likely u need to pay...

Were you the one who told me ....got a fetish for 'lao char bor' :think:

Personally, we all need to pay............paid for rubbers, room, drinks, food and even accessories lor.

Juz kidding, reboot :devil:

An excuse for 'playing around' and 'I din put heart into that'.

Is it really a valid excuse for sexual transactions and committing infidelity?

What if the wife want you to pay for such service, either she is sicked of it or unable to provide :think:
U know some women think it is betta for the hubby to visit than having an affair mah.

Err, my friend's wife paid for his 'service' hor...............Lucky man! :lovegrin:

What if the wife want you to pay for such service, either she is sicked of it or unable to provide :think:
U know some women think it is betta for the hubby to visit than having an affair mah.

Err, my friend's wife paid for his 'service' hor...............Lucky man! :lovegrin:

she got request for 3 quotes and do sample testing? :bsmilie:

request for ISO and dedicated vendor? :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

Which brings me to another thought.

Do women count in sex as a bonus with marriage and men count in sex as part of the 'package of marriage'?

Some of the strangest arguments, I guess some of us had seen, always arises from the bedroom on this topic.

Which brings me to another thought.

Do women count in sex as a bonus with marriage and men count in sex as part of the 'package of marriage'?

Some of the strangest arguments, I guess some of us had seen, always arises from the bedroom on this topic.

To each its own :devil:

Were you the one who told me ....got a fetish for 'lao char bor' :think:

Personally, we all need to pay............paid for rubbers, room, drinks, food and even accessories lor.

Juz kidding, reboot :devil:

no lah, i got fetish for jap busty young ones.. but now access denied...

personally, i dun need to pay........ sponsored rubber, room, drinks, food and even accessories... condition... THERE CAN BE ONLY ONE...

The world's oldest occupation, prostitution, is synonymous with the most powerful sin, temptation and vice given its numerous references in various religious texts as well as philosophical texts and even in the Maslow's Hierarchy of Needs where its listed as one of the basic needs of humans.

I'm not sure about you guys, but I do frequently hear things from some associates as well as thru visits of other forums that, "Its ok if u play around as long as your heart remains true. After all, we are Men (yes, that dumb ego thingy again)." or "Visiting a brothel constitutes a payment for service (sexual)."

Yes, the focus is on the 'heart' thing. Does excuses like that gives one the right to so-call 'play' around?

P/S: Apologies for a brain cell assault in Kopitiam dis early in the morning... :sweat:

To each his own as previous post say.

There is no absolute right or wrong, it is just the consequences that may / may not come and affect his/her relationships. One's wrongs may be another rights. Excuses are "reasons" base on one's value and perception of arguement in the current situation.

And , it is pretty unfair to state "Men" . Nowadays, alot of women , commit adultery.

I guess it's ok as long as the women they play around with have names like EOS, Leica, Ricoh, Olympus etc. etc. :bsmilie:

I guess it's ok as long as the women they play around with have names like EOS, Leica, Ricoh, Olympus etc. etc. :bsmilie:

i agree :thumbsup:

Hello Everyone;

The followings are just my own thoughts.

Infidelity is a very bad word we humans tagged to ourselves.
In the animal world, the males will mate with as many females as possible, and in their society they wouldn't pass judgment and remarks on such kind of behavior. The females will always want to mate only with the strongest or most colorful males, we termed it as selective breeding, passing on the best gene. However, in the human society, we call these girls "materialistic", "Beaches" and so on.

I guessed we are just genetically engineered and programmed to behave this way, we always want to mate constantly with handsome strong guys or pretty young girls. I think it is the same logic as why man's erection inclines towards the sky always. Is it human instinct to mate and with multiple partner? Maybe we should conduct an experiment to answer this question. We will house a group of boys and girls who are not expose to the modern world ethic and absolutely have no idea about sex. We will watch their behaviors. Drawing from my past experience in breeding Bettas, I am quite sure that these boys and girls will procreate. When I put a pair of virgin male and female Bettas together, they know the breeding process and the male will care for the fry. It is very obvious I did not teach the Bettas how to spawn, it is in them, it is instinct.

So why is there prostitution? Is it a bad thing after all? I think it is not too bad a thing, if we view prostitution as a communal service to the disadvantaged. There is also natural selection in our society, not all people will get a chance to mate. If one's looks is not appealing, having bad attitude, bad characteristic, not articulated, no money or just simply no luck with lady or guy, he/she will most likely be deprived of sex. When the urge is high and nowhere to let off the steam, maybe that is when raping, molesting ect come into the scene.

So is it right or wrong to sleep around? Maybe it is right if our purpose is to procreate with the best and healthiest gene. :think:

To trace back a little bit, why was Eve created? It is to serve man? How many wife does a man has during that era?:dunno: :dunno:

Hello Everyone;

The followings are just my own thoughts.

Infidelity is a very bad word we humans tagged to ourselves.
In the animal world, the males will mate with as many females as possible, and in their society they wouldn't pass judgment and remarks on such kind of behavior. The females will always want to mate only with the strongest or most colorful males, we termed it as selective breeding, passing on the best gene. However, in the human society, we call these girls "materialistic", "Beaches" and so on.

I guessed we are just genetically engineered and programmed to behave this way, we always want to mate constantly with handsome strong guys or pretty young girls. I think it is the same logic as why man's erection inclines towards the sky always. Is it human instinct to mate and with multiple partner? Maybe we should conduct an experiment to answer this question. We will house a group of boys and girls who are not expose to the modern world ethic and absolutely have no idea about sex. We will watch their behaviors.

So is it right or wrong to sleep around? Maybe it is right if our purpose is to procreate with the best gene. :think:

To trace back a little bit, why was Eve created? It is to serve man? :dunno: :dunno:

:thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.