Indonesian girl abuse

Status
Not open for further replies.
http://sg.news.yahoo.com/afp/20090609/tap-indonesia-malaysia-us-singapore-roya-06f3cb7.html

It really is sick if proven true of the poor model who was abused by the royal family.

Somehow, nothing is impossible, but this girl really had the guts to go against the maffia.

mafia? where? Tony Soprano style!

jokes aside.

geezers. I like my sex but when it comes to such stuff, I don't see how people can get a rise out of it. it's utterly revolting and disgusting, and I hope the pepertrators get their just desserts.

All I can say is, ppl won't make allegations without a reason. I personally know these people.

geezers. I like my sex but when it comes to such stuff, I don't see how people can get a rise out of it. it's utterly revolting and disgusting, and I hope the pepertrators get their just desserts.

Well, many things happen in Asia, just that not many people dare to whistle blow. And where drug is concerned, it is always transparent to the man on the street.

I just hope she survives through this phase as her life may be at stake. If her story was real, she suffered silently and even if she stayed there, she may not be able to endure the pain for another 5yrs; she probably was just another barbie in the closet.

Given that there are two sides to a coin, I am confident the defendant would stand correct before justice. There is no case and no proof till date. In the end, this will be washed down when the newspaper gets recycled back into pulp fiction.

Malaysia government said no report no investigation,:dunno:
which means that the poor/silly gal need to make a police report, but how? going back to the hell again??

I believe that royalties in this part of the world are exempted from legal issues, especially domestic affairs. Nothing much they can do about it & best to get an out of court settlement if any left.

I believe that royalties in this part of the world are exempted from legal issues, especially domestic affairs. Nothing much they can do about it & best to get an out of court settlement if any left.

in one of the articles, it's written that the royal family is Malaysia is exempt to such a rule since 1993.

When I saw the thread topic, I thought TS is talking about the abused Indonesian maid.

What about her then? http://www.straitstimes.com/Breaking%2BNews/SE%2BAsia/Story/STIStory_388374.html

3 years of torture...even worse :thumbsd:

When I saw the thread topic, I thought TS is talking about the abused Indonesian maid.

What about her then? http://www.straitstimes.com/Breaking%2BNews/SE%2BAsia/Story/STIStory_388374.html

3 years of torture...even worse :thumbsd:

Though the maid went thru worse torture compared to model, but remember, model allergedly said she was repeatedly drugged and raped by many men. To me, both are just as bad, but the worse thing is, the maid's boss can be jailed but not for this case here.

Justice does not need to be fair. In some countries, holding hands with spouse and drinking liquor is a crime. But when the sun set, they have sex and drug parties. What justice is that then?

Royalties in Malaysia have been abusing their power to almost anyone in the public.

In 1993, the Malaysian Goverment decide to lift their exemption as they to found the royalties were over doing it. So now the royalties have very little or no power as they are also treated like criminal if they commit any offence.

Malaysian Royalties are well known for abusing their power.

This thread should be close very soon as we are talking about politics.....hehehe

Noted, and indeed, let justice reign.

Thread closed as per suggested.

Status
Not open for further replies.