indochina/vietnam end dec

Status
Not open for further replies.

tsim26

Aug 15, 2006
would like organise a trip to laos or vietnam from 20 dec 07 to jan 08, on a budget trip. any1 interested to join me for a photography trip. pm me.

hi,
im thinking of going to Vietnam. It was actually planned for Nov but i could not find enough khakis.

after looking at jetstar prices for Jan, i am thinking of going then.
Perhaps we can join up together and all we would need is another 2 more people to share a guide and driver . .

Any female in the group to share the room cost with ? Just met a destination management company from Hanoi. Jan seemed to be a good idea.

I'll be going backpack too 15/Dec to 06/Jan.
Anyone keen? prefer someone who can ride motorbike as I will be renting a bike to move around.

I am planning to go on 19th... alone. ..haven't plan anything yet... :bsmilie:

no itinerary?

Pai seh... I just suddenly got an idea and booked the ticket to ho chi ming city... get to do research where should I go .... one thing very sure is.... I wont be able to cover the northern side since I am leaving on 19th noon flight and coming back with 25th evening flight. Total would be 5 Nights. Air ticket was from MisaTravel and total is 372S$, here is detail.

Adults : S$240 x 1 = S$240
Tax & Fuel
Surcharge : S$90 x 1 = S$90
Airport Tax : S$42 x 1 = S$42

Pai seh... I just suddenly got an idea and booked the ticket to ho chi ming city... get to do research where should I go .... one thing very sure is.... I wont be able to cover the northern side since I am leaving on 19th noon flight and coming back with 25th evening flight. Total would be 5 Nights. Air ticket was from MisaTravel and total is 372S$, here is detail.

Adults : S$240 x 1 = S$240
Tax & Fuel
Surcharge : S$90 x 1 = S$90
Airport Tax : S$42 x 1 = S$42
wow.. soo much cheaper then jetstar

Hi guys will your trip fall on 16-29 dec?

I am thinking to go oversea travel.

Count me in and let me know the detail.

keefe 91375019

Hi guys will your trip fall on 16-29 dec?

I am thinking to go oversea travel.

Count me in and let me know the detail.

keefe 91375019

Bro.. sent you PM, please check.

anyone going HCMC - Hanoi from 15/Dec to 06/Jan? :p

itinerary covers: HCMC, Can Tho, Rach Gia, Phu Quoc, Dalat, Nha Trang, Hoi An, Hue, Hanoi, Mai Chau, Sonla, Dien Bien Phu, Sapa, Halong Bay, Cat Ba Island.

anyone going HCMC - Hanoi from 15/Dec to 06/Jan? :p

itinerary covers: HCMC, Can Tho, Rach Gia, Phu Quoc, Dalat, Nha Trang, Hoi An, Hue, Hanoi, Mai Chau, Sonla, Dien Bien Phu, Sapa, Halong Bay, Cat Ba Island.
that is a long itinerary! i can't go that many days.:)

would like organise a trip to laos or vietnam from 20 dec 07 to jan 08, on a budget trip. any1 interested to join me for a photography trip. pm me.

hi.. sounds interesting.. i know its too late to get any tickets now, but what's your itinerary like?

have a wonderful trip for those leaving tomorrow! :) enjoy!

Status
Not open for further replies.