India rape explained

Rape his own sister and seem so proud of it?

That's the problem with USA.
They feel they have a right to fabricate a story to demean another country / culture - in this case, India.
They think it is funny.
But it is very insulting.
This is how the satire article portrays Indians:
I rape my sister and her friends every day.

There is no such Pulitzer Prize winner named Paul Horner, the purported author of the article.

The photo is from a Kumbh Mela festival of holy men entering the river as part of purification ritual - and this photo was misused in the US National Report spoof article.

This is the disclaimer of National Report as of 3 Aug 2013.
"National Report is a news and political satire web publication, which may or may not use real names, often in semi-real or mostly fictitious ways. All news articles contained within National Report are fiction, and presumably fake news. Any resemblance to the truth is purely coincidental".

Last edited:
They feel they have a right to fabricate a story to demean another country / culture - in this case, India.
They think it is funny.

There is no such Pulitzer Prize winner named Paul Horner, the purported author of the article.

The photo is from a Kumbh Mela festival of holy men entering the river as part of purification ritual - and this photo was misused in the US National Report spoof article.

the USA has a whole bunch of idiots, we also have:

Stomp!, TRE, TRS and a load of other bull crap

And with this line it should have been obvious to you how to read this article. But it seems to develop more fun from riding your dead horse of loaded with conspiracy and other crap instead of using a level headed approach.
Although it might not cross your mind, but based on the events this year in India this article is a deep black satirical joke that is actually not meant to laugh about it. It's a written smack in the face of all those men who think that a woman is just an object of their lust, available and usable whenever they have an itch between their legs. Now, is SG free of those?

For those who do not know, NR has changed their disclaimer after Aug 3 from the previous to this which went with the satirical article.

*DISCLAIMER: The National Report is an online portal for "citizen journalists". The views expressed by writers on this site are theirs alone and are not reflective of the fine journalistic and editorial integrity of National Report. Advice given is NOT to be construed as professional. If you are in need of professional help, please consult a professional. National Report is not intended for children under the age of 18.

They think it is funny.

And our country is so much greater than USA. We DO NOT write satire style news, and we DO NOT make fun of others by writing fake news...

http://newnation.sg/

Please lighten up... It is good for your blood pressure.

And our country is so much greater than USA. We DO NOT write satire style news, and we DO NOT make fun of others by writing fake news...

http://newnation.sg/

Please lighten up... It is good for your blood pressure.

I wonder if he watches The Noose and thinks it's real.

They commented.

...he perhaps forgot that even satire, no matter how ingenious they are, cannot flout the norms of propriety.

http://www.firstpost.com/living/us-...oo-far-holds-assam-rape-festival-1217025.html

"The Assam Rape Festival is not humorous. It is distasteful, unethical, abominable, despicable and must be abhorred by all sections of society,"

http://www.ndtv.com/article/india/w...-festival-sparks-protests-in-the-state-443856

They have a right to be pissed. So does the Chinese, or Indian or Fhilippino people when Singapore people and sites talk trash about their countries too. Hell, I'll be somewhat pissed if someone/some site talk trash about my country as well.

Last edited:
I wonder if he watches The Noose and thinks it's real.

wait...wait...what? You mean it's not real? I brought my passport out to go Sentosa after they reported that Sentosa Island had seceded from the Republic to form its own nation....

Reactions: Foxshade
wait...wait...what? You mean it's not real? I brought my passport out to go Sentosa after they reported that Sentosa Island had seceded from the Republic to form its own nation....

Wow, so you and ricohflex are the first 2 visitors to the republic of sentosa??

Singaporean watch too much western shows and news. It is not surprising when Singaporean are so surprise to see an Ang Moh waiter or bus driver. Many Amg Moh also cannot tell between Chinese, Korean or Japanese, just like we also don't know which European country they come from.

When they read something, they generalize it just like we here think they are all well educated just because they speak English/American. On the same note, I am sue many think they slept freely with everyone they bump into like in the show. That is not true. Majority are as conservative as we Asian. I don't think it is fair to just generalize.

However, I do agree USA always want to play big brother to bully. Well, that is their survival but not for long. The more conflicts the better for their economy. This scare tactic has worked for some times.