Increasingly higher cost to group photoshoots organised

tonytsh

Sep 19, 2006
Clementi
Just can't help it but I wonder why are the charges for group shoots getting higher and higher.

I am curious as to the rationale of paying $ to shoot these models or what they call themselves.

Just can't help it but I wonder why are the charges for group shoots getting higher and higher.
the best way to find out is to sign up as model photoshoot organizer, and start organizing photoshoot.

you will know where the dollar and dime goes.

FYI, this has noting to do with forum matters, it is how the way model photoshoot organizers running their business.

thread moved.

well, those "models" are people too you know.

they need to keep up with beautifying themselves so that more photographers will shoot in them.

so therefore, they need the cash to buy (in no particular order)

- BB Cream
- Colored Contacts
- Push-up Bras (or massively padded ones)
- nice clothes to flaunt their boyish figures
- bikinis so that people won't mistake them for elfish looking boys...

:bsmilie:

kei1309 said:
- Push-up Bras (or massively padded ones)

There is no "or". They are massively padded miracle/push-up bras, usually a size or two too big. If they proudly state they are a B or C cup, you can bet it's really a small A cup. The B or C is after they insert the box of tissue paper. :-D

with the box?

There is no "or". They are massively padded miracle/push-up bras, usually a size or two too big. If they proudly state they are a B or C cup, you can bet it's really a small A cup. The B or C is after they insert the box of tissue paper. :-D

Edwin Francis said:
with the box?

From the odd lumps we see in some pics? Yup!

Why only girls? Cats, dogs, cars, etc cannot?

Do you help out with the tissue papers in the photoshoots? :bsmilie:

becos "hope" is very expensive ...

selling "hope" is the way to go ...

tonytsh said:

Hotel charges getting higher ?

Unless the organizer can organise in someone's home, the main bulk of $$ goes to the hoyel , besides paying the models.

I still can't believe that ppl want to pay to shoot these models.......

Hotel charges getting higher ?

Unless the organizer can organise in someone's home, the main bulk of $$ goes to the hoyel , besides paying the models.

I still can't believe that ppl want to pay to shoot these models.......

No need hotel lah.

Void deck can liao.

There may be various reasons, but if you don't like it, then you can choose not to participate.

If there are not enough willing takers, then the organizers have to drop the rates. If they maintain, it means that there are people willing to pay those rates, so that's how it is. Cheers.

paid group model photoshoot it is not a essential photography activities for photographers,

probably allow you to shoot some pretty models without paying their full fee, and also the logistic part of sourcing/renting of location/props,

so just spend within your comfortable limit if you are keen to shoot models.

anyway, most of the photographers also find shooting other subjects other then models are also very interesting and rewarding.

anyway, most of the photographers also find shooting other subjects other then models are also very interesting and rewarding.

Yes, rocks and buildings can be more curvaceous than models.

And cats are definitely more coy and furry. :bsmilie:

Thks TS for speaking up on a rather important issue in my opinion.

But in order to understand why newer organisers are charging a higher price, one must understand the reason why these models (or as some of you put it, not even fit to be called models in some cases) are able to command such a high price. Also the mentality of organisers nowadays as changed dramatically compared to 2009.

Aiyoo, why you want kick other people's rice bowl. Others don't see the point then don't join, it's natural for the male species to be attracted to the opposite sex, but if in cases one is made in such they find it distasteful then keep it to yourself lor. You don't like fried rice, you don't have to say his fried rice too expensive, no good, wrong to buy from him, must close him down.