Inconsiderate Singaporeans on National Day

Status
Not open for further replies.

meng

Apr 19, 2003
www.pbase.com
inconsiderate.jpg

So .... what is so inconsiderate about that? He just come prepared with chairs ;).

Personally, it doesn't matter National Day or whatever day. I find latecomers a rude breed, especially if they just waltz in and out, without even so much the courtesy of informing the other party.

Good example are organised school shoots. There are some who just chop to occupy the slot and then become No-show cases which are just plain RUDE. And they do not even have the courtesy to inform the organiser that they won't be there, whatever the reason. Be it work or stomach-ache, you can still SMS, but these :hung: don't. Call them and you get a hung up or a dead line. Now I blacklist them. Period.

Hi Meng. Can you explain why you found that guy inconsiderate? Nothing very wrong with the picture.

another case:
late-comer came, made a big woohaa and decided to make ppl who came earlier than him to move here move there just to let him shoot..

:nono:

Next year I come at 7.55 kick everybody into the sea and then I snap :D

:cheergal:

Let get one thing very clear, that's the place is a public area. Each individual has their very rights to sit or anything that they want. Likewise to the man that throw in his line that blocked some of our view. He can fish, and we can shoot. We can request that he pull back his line, but he has his rights not to. Likewise, he can also request us not to shoot, but we have our rights to not to.

To us, he is inconsiderate, but to him, we are inconsider, and disturb him. I took a few of his pictures, but not good to post it up.

If you classified people bringing their own chairs to sit and to watch the fireworks as inconsiderate people, what about us photographers who had to setup our tripod (thus taking on extra space), bending ourself to take pictures, thus taking up another space, 1 person taking the space of three people. Does that not make us even more inconsiderate?

ivor said:
Let get one thing very clear, that's the place is a public area. Each individual has their very rights to sit or anything that they want. Likewise to the man that throw in his line that blocked some of our view. He can fish, and we can shoot. We can request that he pull back his line, but he has his rights not to. Likewise, he can also request us not to shoot, but we have our rights to not to.

To us, he is inconsiderate, but to him, we are inconsider, and disturb him. I took a few of his pictures, but not good to post it up.

I would strongly agree with that.

meng said:

I think what he meant is the furry stuff on his hand whick look like dog or some pet.

Well if that the case, the truth is then that no pets are allow in most park (not so sure abt this location though). Then I will have to agree that they ought to abide by the rules especially on a day like this where huge crowds are expected.

jtnet said:
I think what he meant is the furry stuff on his hand whick look like dog or some pet.

Well if that the case, the truth is then that no pets are allow in most park (not so sure abt this location though). Then I will have to agree that they ought to abide by the rules especially on a day like this where huge crowds are expected.

Well, hate to say this, but this places looks like Singapore River, and there is no such rules as no pets allowed near Singapore River ;p.

Whahahahahaha .... and by the way, it's within his rights if he wanted to bring a pet to see the fireworks during National Day, as long as there is no "No pets allowed" sign there. Even if it is a crowded day.

blurblock said:
Well, hate to say this, but this places looks like Singapore River, and there is no such rules as no pets allowed near Singapore River ;p.

Whahahahahaha .... and by the way, it's within his rights if he wanted to bring a pet to see the fireworks during National Day, as long as there is no "No pets allowed" sign there. Even if it is a crowded day.

I 2nd that! Anyway, I would think its more inconsiderate to the dog to have to just sit there in that heat :sweat:

Hi all,

after looking at and evaluating the picture, i find the dog is the most considerate and polite of them all :)

lavenderlilz said:
I 2nd that! Anyway, I would think its more inconsiderate to the dog to have to just sit there in that heat :sweat:

So you proposed to leave the dog running around? Or stay at home alone? :nono: :kok:

blurblock said:
So you proposed to leave the dog running around? Or stay at home alone? :nono: :kok:

of cos stay home lah. duh.

blurblock > :kok: < me

;p

Think what happened was that they placed their seats there, was fine actually, but they didn't let people set up their tripods infront of them because they want to sit and view the fireworks later.

So I guess that's inconsiderate, because if you are sitting so far away, don't hamper others from setting up their tripods where it's not occupied just because they "block your view".

hmm...at least he was sitting behind, not blocking everyone's view

I have seen photographer (not offical one) carry foldable chair and stand on it during an autograph session of some pop singers. The place was very crowded and he blocked the view of people behind him, the most incosidering part is that after he finished shooting, he still stand on the chair as if no one is behind him.

Those people standing next to him asked him to come down for a while so that they can get a better view of the stage and take some photo, but he just ignore them and stand there till the end of the session.

There were policemen around that request those who stand on the fence to come down, but the police can't request the photographer to come down because he was standing on his chair only.

That's what I call inconsiderate, if i were him, I will get off the chairs after I finished shooting to avoid blocking the view of pple behind me....or help pple around me to snap some pictures.

this looks like the place outside pebble bay to me.

are dogs supposed to be leashed, anyway?...

wai, you remind me of the thread of the lumiquest flash-bounce user at the wedding planner show in taka... so whowasit? :D

Status
Not open for further replies.