income tax !

Thanks!!

for most people, it will take only 30 seconds to complete.
Just type a "0" and click submit.

Canonised said:
for most people, it will take only 30 seconds to complete.
Just type a "0" and click submit.

Make sure iras doesnt read what u just wrote

( ´Д`)y━・~~ taxes... (´Д` )

The Tax Man never smiles.
yeah, that's remind me that I have photograph a bride who work in IRA many years ago.

for the whole day I can't get her to smile for the camera, finally she smile when I bring out my IR8A form and show it to her.

catchlights said:
yeah, that's remind me that I have photograph a bride who work in IRA many years ago.

for the whole day I can't get her to smile for the camera, finally she smile when I bring out my IR8A form and show it to her.

U r good la. Even bring that for the shoot haha. U really do ur homework on ur clients !

Ryan

Thank you... Almost forgotten...

just did mine, have to make changes to the claims as now have a baby and wife not working.... Anyone knows 1 child can claim how much relief ??
It didn't show up when I finish filling in the forms, just an estimate Tax and says child relief will be given if eligible.

just did mine, have to make changes to the claims as now have a baby and wife not working.... Anyone knows 1 child can claim how much relief ??
It didn't show up when I finish filling in the forms, just an estimate Tax and says child relief will be given if eligible.

then you claim QCR and PTR.

Make sure iras doesnt read what u just wrote
Haha, this was taught by the iras girl on the phone, and it's really worked for me and all my friends. It seemed like our garment knows everything about our income sources. Read the fine print for the first column.
I am most impressed with this department when it comes with $$$ collection. :) Of all the garment boards this is the most efficient n productive!

Last edited:
I work for the few company that will auto submit my income tax for me… don't have to do anything unless I have extra claim.

Now I know what is the difference between a pro and non-pro. A pro brings their IR8A form to shoots all the time. Well, I guess I can turn pro soon! hahaha.

Now I know what is the difference between a pro and non-pro. A pro brings their IR8A form to shoots all the time. Well, I guess I can turn pro soon! hahaha.

U r good la. Even bring that for the shoot haha. U really do ur homework on ur clients !

Ryan

this meant to be a joke, only photographers who work as staff photographer or doing sideline do have IR8A form.

guess I have lost my sense of humor cos my joke is no longer funny. :cry:

What makes her smile is the 5 figures amount in your IR8A form.

You help paying for her wedding.

:bsmilie:

Ryan

What makes her smile is the 5 figures amount in your IR8A form.

You help paying for her wedding.

:bsmilie:
I wish, if I can make that amount of money, I would happily shooting brick walls, clouds and gold fishes for stocks than shooting a wedding. :bsmilie: :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

Haha, this was taught by the iras girl on the phone, and it's really worked for me and all my friends. It seemed like our garment knows everything about our income sources. Read the fine print for the first column.
I am most impressed with this department when it comes with $$$ collection. :) Of all the garment boards this is the most efficient n productive!

they also know if you are nughty or not. they also know what have you been posting in clubsnap.