Incheon Airport to Jeju, Jeju to Daegu

Aug 23, 2009
yishun
abit difficult at the moment i think its the peak season n flights there needs to be booked much earlier as when i went by tour the flights were chartered.

i searched eastarjet.com and they still havent come up with the schedule yet...they only have till mar 2011. Are the prices really that cheap? i saw prices like 10,600won to 48,000won which translate into only SGD10+ to SGD50+?

Jul 18, 2007
Hougang, Singapore
Previously I went to Jeju via China, Shanghai using Eastern Airlines then from Jeju to Korea, Soul using Asiana Airlines.

mapleaves

Oct 19, 2009
i searched eastarjet.com and they still havent come up with the schedule yet...they only have till mar 2011. Are the prices really that cheap? i saw prices like 10,600won to 48,000won which translate into only SGD10+ to SGD50+?
iirc, you need korean credit card to book.

caffein

Nov 26, 2010
i took asiana airline from seoul (gimpo domestic airport) to jeju.. cost me abt 100,500+89,500won 2-ways (1998 prices).. slightly more expensive.. but iirc it's the only english website that sells korean domestic flights & there's a higher chance that the counter staff can speak english (just in case if i needed help during check-in).. paid using my citibank credit card.. coz the website requires payment by credit card that are "master secure"/"verified by visa".. i'm glad i chose asiana.. booking & check-in were easy & hassle-free.. they have flights from incheon to jeju & jeju to daegu too.. u can check them out here -> http://www.flyasiana.com/english/

cheesy

Aug 31, 2010
i think that price exclude tax and is a one way ticket? i estimate about $150 for a 2 way ticket inclusive of tax.

iirc, you need korean credit card to book.
our local credit card cant do booking ah? can anyone verify this?

cheesy

Aug 31, 2010
i took asiana airline from seoul (gimpo domestic airport) to jeju.. cost me abt 100,500+89,500won 2-ways (1998 prices).. slightly more expensive.. but iirc it's the only english website that sells korean domestic flights & there's a higher chance that the counter staff can speak english (just in case if i needed help during check-in).. paid using my citibank credit card.. coz the website requires payment by credit card that are "master secure"/"verified by visa".. i'm glad i chose asiana.. booking & check-in were easy & hassle-free.. they have flights from incheon to jeju & jeju to daegu too.. u can check them out here -> http://www.flyasiana.com/english/
wah this one no account means cannot see the flight details sia!

Top Bottom