Inbuild camera processing...the future??

ptwong

Nov 10, 2003
Yishun
Was just wondering when I was on my flight back from Paris... If future camera will have a special mode which gassurisan blur whatever is not in focus... To like mimic the effects of shooting with a F1.4-1.8? similar to the miniaturize for some of the newer one? What do u all think?

Every image editing should be done on a proper monitor (calibrated, and decent size) where the amount of any effect can be adjusted in fine steps. The camera monitor is for settings and quick review.

Every image editing should be done on a proper monitor (calibrated, and decent size) where the amount of any effect can be adjusted in fine steps. The camera monitor is for settings and quick review.

Besides the above, its certainly not possible as the camera is not so smart to read your mind which part you want blur. If you know Gluassian blur in photoshop, its not easy to achieve as it will leave a halo around the subject if not done properly even on a big screen.

Was just wondering when I was on my flight back from Paris... If future camera will have a special mode which gassurisan blur whatever is not in focus... To like mimic the effects of shooting with a F1.4-1.8? similar to the miniaturize for some of the newer one? What do u all think?

There is such a effect on PnS already...