In Today papers (17 Oct) - $3000 reward for lost wedding photos

Status
Not open for further replies.
happy taxi driver will sell everything to get D300. :bsmilie:

for what? maybe the equipment left behind is a D2X or better still D2Xs? most pro-wedding photographers use this kinda equipment. i assume this drunkard is a pro lah.

for what? maybe the equipment left behind is a D2X or better still D2Xs? most pro-wedding photographers use this kinda equipment. i assume this drunkard is a pro lah.

I have seen wedding photographer from a bridal studio using a pro-sumer range of camera and mount a flash to take wedding banquet photos at a wedding I attended recently.

apparently, the photog was drunk.:bsmilie::rolleyes:
and he had forgotten to take his camera.

that was what i suspected also...can only say : "serve him right" :sticktong

The problem now if the taxi driver is to return the stuff, will he be punished as there was a case recently where the taxti driver was jailed for not returning the items to customer after a day or so.

According to another appeal in a different forum, the photog was CHASED out of the cab after photog threw up, and the driver SPED OFF with all the equipment. It was a 20D.

Sound like kenar kicked onto road side and left to die manz!

Even if the photog was drunk after (I'm thinking probability) the assignment, cab drivers should not act so rashly or dangerously. What if the photog's leg was under the tyre or something? Drunk people get into the most unqiue physical positions ever imaginable!

Got it from another forum.

STOMPers Tammy and Linus are offering $3,000 to the person who can find two SD cards storing all the shots taken on their wedding day on 12 Oct.

The cards were lost after their drunk bridal photographer was thrown out of a cab for vomiting in it.

The taxi driver sped off, with his equipment and the SD cards in the back seat.

In an email to STOMP today (19 Oct), Tammy said: "Linus and I have lost all of our actual day wedding photographs.

"Our photographer, who was engaged by the bridal studio, boarded a Comfort (Blue) or Smart (Green) taxi in Middle Road in front of the InterContinental Hotel at about 2am on 13th October, early Saturday morning.

"Midway through the journey, the taxi driver stopped his car near Furama Riverfront and chased the photographer out of the taxi because he had thrown up in the cab.

"The driver sped off in his taxi with the photographer's equipment and our wedding memories stored in the two SD cards in the back seat."

The STOMPers have been checking with Comfort Cabs and Smart Cabs while the bridal studio has placed advertisements in the newspapers pleading for the return of the two SD cards.

"We are not interested in the cameras...all we ask for is the return of the two SD cards containing our wedding photographs.

"$3,000 will be awarded to the person who returns our two SD cards, no questions asked," Tammy said.

Anyone with finds the cards can drop them at:

85, Tanjong Pagar Road, Singapore 088506 (Tel: 9423 2445/6323 7228) or InterContinental Hotel, 80, Middle Road, Singapore 188966.

You can also contact STOMP via SMS at 75557 or email us at 75557@stomp.com.sg

http://singaporeseen.stomp.com.sg/viewPost6192.aspx

According to another appeal in a different forum, the photog was CHASED out of the cab after photog threw up, and the driver SPED OFF with all the equipment. It was a 20D.

Sound like kenar kicked onto road side and left to die manz!

Even if the photog was drunk after (I'm thinking probability) the assignment, cab drivers should not act so rashly or dangerously. What if the photog's leg was under the tyre or something? Drunk people get into the most unqiue physical positions ever imaginable!

1 side of the story only. we can't be sure if he got kicked out.

Simple, Return the cards for the $3000 and keep the Equipment !!!:lovegrin: Or maybe ask for $5000 instead....:embrass:

In any event, there should be a professional conduct by any photographer (especially if he is being hired and paid for). Happy and be merry is fine with me but never I did once lost THE ENTIRE BAG! Even if you do want to drink and get drunk, be prepared to ask someone to look after your stuffs.

I am pretty sure the "drunk" photographer should be more than sober by now to realise his grave mistake by over consuming the amount of alcohol than he should. This lesson is not only for him alone but all those who are reading it. Whether you are are going to be drunk or not, be prepared for anything.

My sense of urgency is to downloaded it on my computer HDD asap when I reach home (no matter how tired I am). That is my most top priority. Nothing else matter more than getting paid when you have something to deliver the newly happily married couple.

In any event, there should be a professional conduct by any photographer (especially if he is being hired and paid for). Happy and be merry is fine with me but never I did once lost THE ENTIRE BAG! Even if you do want to drink and get drunk, be prepared to ask someone to look after your stuffs.

I am pretty sure the "drunk" photographer should be more than sober by now to realise his grave mistake by over consuming the amount of alcohol than he should. This lesson is not only for him alone but all those who are reading it. Whether you are are going to be drunk or not, be prepared for anything.

My sense of urgency is to downloaded it on my computer HDD asap when I reach home (no matter how tired I am). That is my most top priority. Nothing else matter more than getting paid when you have something to deliver the newly happily married couple.

yup, i up ur level by straight away burning a few back up DVDs after transferring to my hdd and spare hdd.

Status
Not open for further replies.