In the Lift

Status
Not open for further replies.

E500

Mar 21, 2006
CITY, Singapore
You can how boring I am... even got to shoot inside my office lift..:sweat:

Im not sure which part of the lift is this. But I kinda can see theres depth at a few of the circles. The thing that has the circles on it is somewhat of a thickness issit? Pls correct me if wrong.

But I like that there are so many circles, but contrasting it with your "very-lined' font that you use.

I hope you understand what Im trying to say. My mind's not working properly now. Freaking rushing writing a proposal now!

E500

Mar 21, 2006
CITY, Singapore
lil_princess said:
Im not sure which part of the lift is this. But I kinda can see theres depth at a few of the circles. The thing that has the circles on it is somewhat of a thickness issit? Pls correct me if wrong.

But I like that there are so many circles, but contrasting it with your "very-lined' font that you use.

I hope you understand what Im trying to say. My mind's not working properly now. Freaking rushing writing a proposal now!
I will understand better if you buy me more satays...:bsmilie: Thanks for the comment I will look forward to have more improvement.

lil_princess said:

This is a sort of eyes trick that our left/right conflict... take a look at this http://franz.org/trick.htm

plastic

Deregistered
Aug 19, 2004
In A Suitcase
E500 said:
In the lift...I always tend to be more creative :bsmilie:
Until someone tells you that there are security cameras installed... naughty... :bsmilie:

E500

Mar 21, 2006
CITY, Singapore
plastic said:
Until someone tells you that there are security cameras installed... naughty... :bsmilie:
Hey how you know huh? Yup, they actually have security camera installed, the best thing is that the entire floor where I work security cameras are everywhere, thanks to our neighbour Dow Jones :(

E500 said:
I will understand better if you buy me more satays...:bsmilie: Thanks for the comment I will look forward to have more improvement.
Wau liew, that night u eat so little, sure if I buy u more you can eat all finish? :bsmilie: :bsmilie: I also look forward to learn more from you.

ndroo

Staff member
Nov 22, 2003
www.fuzzyeyeballs.com
www.fuzzyeyeballs.com
E500 said:
Hey how you know huh? Yup, they actually have security camera installed, the best thing is that the entire floor where I work security cameras is everywhere, thanks to our neighbour Dow Jones :(
So strict ah? Sat how 2 look 4 u go eat nasi lemak? May get arrested :sweat: :sweatsm:

E500

Mar 21, 2006
CITY, Singapore
ndroo said:
So strict ah? Sat how 2 look 4 u go eat nasi lemak? May get arrested :sweat: :sweatsm:
Got get your hairstyle change...I believe you will:bsmilie:

Rev

Aug 15, 2004
my 2 cts (it's probably worth nothign but anyways...)
this is stronger as an 'image with DI' than a photograph... because of the text digitally-added in. Minus the text, it's just 20 orange circles...
other than that, I feel this abstract doesnt do as much (or does very little) compared to yr other fotos...

dont have anything constructive to add to this photo except maybe a different subject matter could have been more interesting...

or maybe it's 1 of those 'too abstract' photos for me to appreciate (like stereobox's stuff)

E500

Mar 21, 2006
CITY, Singapore
Rev said:
this is stronger as an 'image with DI' than a photograph... because of the text digitally-added in.
other than that, I feel this abstract doesnt do as much (or does very little) compared to yr other fotos...

maybe it's 1 of those 'too abstract' photos for me to appreciate (like stereobox's stuff)
Hello Rev...thanks for the comment... I'm still learning and I will try my best for the next one..maybe I shall start reading stereobox's postings... :thumbsup:

knpan

May 2, 2006
Singapore
its at the top of the lift right? btw the fonts and the canvas makes it looks totally dope(nice)

knpan

May 2, 2006
Singapore
its at the top of the lift right? btw the fonts and the canvas makes it looks totally dope(nice)

espion

Deregistered
Aug 25, 2005
nice. great eye for a picture. making the mundane exciting.

Rev

Aug 15, 2004
E500 said:
Hello Rev...thanks for the comment... I'm still learning and I will try my best for the next one..maybe I shall start reading stereobox's postings... :thumbsup:
I meant stereobox's stuff is wayyyyyy toooo abstract until I cant appreciate nor understand, ;p ... but I like yr stuff :)

E500

Mar 21, 2006
CITY, Singapore
Rev said:
I meant stereobox's stuff is wayyyyyy toooo abstract until I cant appreciate nor understand, ;p ... but I like yr stuff :)
Oh my apology... I din read carefully...will try something more unique next round. :bsmilie:

Anyway, I took sometime to find these 20 circles to form in a row and column :bsmilie:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom