In SG where can i see and buy this Archos tablet?

dRebelXT

May 14, 2005
http://www.archos.com/products/ta/archos_101it/index.html

Archos 101.. For reading news and browse internet to work with my Galaxy S's HSPA via Bluetooth. Is it realistic?

A101it_droid_dual.png

I wanted Sansumg Tab but I want a bigger screen resolution..

Saw one at Mustafa's computer section at the basement, but that was 1-2 months ago.

Why not get the iPad ?

Iffy aftersales service as Archos is not big here in Singapore.

Why not get the iPad ?

Iffy aftersales service as Archos is not big here in Singapore.

iPad is slightly bigger than upper compartment of my bag.. :cry:

anybody used this device before?

Good thing about the Archos is that it can USB host. iPad u need to jailbreak and do alot of things which a normal person may not even want to try.

I normally backup my photos in a photobank and this will work with the Archos (for viewing purposes) but not with the ipad.

At the moment, the Archos 101 is scheduled to be launched mid October. But I have written to Memoryworld singapore but no reply from them. Rumours did float around the web saying that Google going to release Android 3.0 which supports big screen tablets. But do hope the 2.2 will come out first and later upgrade to 3.0. :p

Hi! all. i've been checking out this archos tablet myself recently & have called up memoryworld. they are accepting pre orders now & stock will arrive next month. it will come in two variation. 8gb for 499 & 16gb for 599. Demo set will also be available at their showroom once the shipment arrives. already ask the staff there to email me once the demo set is in. Want to try it out personally before committing. the Archos 70 tablet however is already selling. should be about the same. but i waiting for the 101 due to its similarity in size with the ipad.

I'm also anticipating the Archos 101 after looking at a number of android and win7 based tablets. This and the Archos 70 looks to be the best of the android tablets so far.

You can try ordering it off ebay if they deliver to Singapore.

archos 101 is not ez to be found online in US website... so i end up getting locally.. and 8gig is no stock islandwide so settled with 16gig

one bit adv of this thing is that u can get on 3G network via bluetooth to ur HP... something Ipad cannot do unless u hv a Iphone

and it uses USB port.. i can transfer for photo over easily to upload to social network while i am overseas