In SG for 12 hours: What to do? (Oct 14)

Status
Not open for further replies.

jonnyboy

Sep 29, 2005
Hey y'all,

I'm flying down to singapore from KL from 9am to 9 pm this Friday, October 14th.

Why? Technical reasons to do with my passport/visa in Malaysia.

Is there anything going on on the 14th worth attending? Anyone want to show me around in the afternoon?

I was planning to visit East Gear and Cathay Photo, although I'm not really sure how to get there.

Jon

http://ohjon.com

or if u r slightly more adventurous, u can take a straight train to City Hall mrt station. (mrt is like our subway system) and from there ask for directions to PENINSULA PLAZA.

Actually, I land in JB, so it's a bit more complicated than just taking a cab. I'll be crossing over by bus, most likely.

So both Eastgear and Cathay Pacific are located near MRT stops?

Any events going on worth checking out?

jonnyboy said:
Actually, I land in JB, so it's a bit more complicated than just taking a cab. I'll be crossing over by bus, most likely.

So both Eastgear and Cathay Pacific are located near MRT stops?

Any events going on worth checking out?

You can catch a MRT train to City Hall :)

If crossing over by bus, take SBS svs no 170 or Singapore Johore Express bus all the way to Queen St, walk to Bugis MRT station take the Wedt bound train for a stop to City Hall and ask around for Peninsular Plaza.

Or take any buses at the custom to Kranji MRT station, take the South Bound train to City Hall MRT stn. This will take yopu about 45 mins.

Thats it!

Wah jonnyboy, you registered just to post a question here in ClubSNAP? :bsmilie: (no pun intended)

I estimate that I will be in Singapore for 240 hours, any suggestions what to do? :) haehea

Thanks all, this helps a fair bit.

Canew, Yep, although I'd hoped there might be some photographic event going on. Happy to visit SG anyways.

jonnyboy said:
Canew, Yep, although I'd hoped there might be some photographic event going on. Happy to visit SG anyways.

jonnyboy, hope that you will enjoy your short visit here in Singapore. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.