In search of my soul...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have not touch photography for a really really long time due to work commitment. Today, opportunity arises and I took a long evening wondering around and searching for my passions, my soul and my lost-touch sense of feeling...

I hope you enjoy these pictures as much as I enjoy expressing myself:

imitation.jpg

tranquility.jpg

yonder.jpg

bathe_in_light.jpg

shapes.jpg

i like the idea of the first photo ^_^ the last two of the bridges look like airbrush leh ..... any editing?

can you tell me how you added the border to your photo? ?? purrleashhhh..... I dunno how to do that, only know how to add my name on the photos... :(

You bet! Work is boring... I needed a break... thanks for the comments... at least for "Yonder" and "Bathe in Light", it's worth waiting tha evening for the right moment to take those pictures... ;)

it's really very professional... really like the pictures.. wonder how did u managed to take such nice pics

nice work there
wink_2.gif

:thumbsup:
if taking a break can bring such results.. looks like i need a long long long break!;)

i like imitation for the composition.

Originally posted by dehuis
:thumbsup:
if taking a break can bring such results.. looks like i need a long long long break!;)

i like imitation for the composition.

Well sometimes if you feel you want to rekindle the passion for photography again, just take a break and come back for it. It works for me... :D

Status
Not open for further replies.