How deep is your love/devotion to Nikon

Results are only viewable after voting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

King Tiger

May 11, 2004
In the heart of SengKang
www.worldwar2aces.com
Just wanna to repost a new thread under the year 2006 to express new feeling, new praise and new experession.

Include additional poll to express yourself. :)

P.S. Do respect Nikon Forum and Nikon users here. :)
Please place you praises here :heart: and not with complaints and unwelcome remarks. :)

i love nikon,going to visit them on tuesday.:heart:

I love nikon...
I wish I can fall in love with 70 - 200 f2.8....;p

i love nikon too... i wish nikon can give me a vr 70-200mm on vday.... :heart:

I love Nikon...... saving up for my D200......:)

D50, my first Digital SLR !!;)

hmmm... got any option "I am stuck with Nikon cos I invested too heavily"? :bsmilie:

All I can say is if you are very rich or have humoungest of spare cash with you & interested in this hobby.... Nikon, Canon, Leica, Hasselblad, Mamiya & so forth also can be yours if you like to own them.
But, if you (average joe) are saving every bit & to get either Canon or Nikon for your interest/job sake, any one will be good. As you go along in life, it's not just this things that bothers you anymore.:what:
And I must agree what IDOR said. But my investment in this hobby is still consider average compare to most people here.:embrass:

PS: I don't even have a DSLR! Hahahahahaha.....:bsmilie:

your options all look too similar lah. I use Nikon becuase I started with nikon long long time ago and there's no reason for me to switch brands at all. Other than destroying my bank balance, don't think it will affect the picture that I take.

How can miss me out? :lovegrin:

GO GO GO!!

It is a tool with a branding. :embrass:

Last time I paid to have my sensor clean, it cost $35 and the dirt is still there. I think its the mirror/glass part. They want to charge extra $100+ for that... that's on top of me taking a day off just to go to the shop. I use Nikon because its practical at the moment but there is no brand loyalty here. If suddenly Canon or Sony (ex-Minolta) offers to buy off my Nikon equipment as rebates to change system, and the offer is good... why not. =)

I like some things from Nikon, some things from Canon, some from Olympus, some from Fujifilm, etc ;p

mpenza said:
I like some things from Nikon, some things from Canon, some from Olympus, some from Fujifilm, etc ;p

Very well said. This is how the world of photo system is set out to be. They copy some of the things from each other and each have got their own forte. That is how there is sort sort of balance, each with it's own strong points. As a result, each got a pie of the cake.

I am proud to use Nikon although I keep an open mind towards other brands - in particular, looking for MF now.

King Tiger said:
Building an 2nd Nikon DeathStar. :heart:

I think you can build one in less than 4 mths time. Anyway, I'm just kidding lar....;p
But I believe you can make it just a matter of time only. Cheers dude.:)

Status
Not open for further replies.