Jan 18, 2002
Behind a lens
www.pbase.com
Lock01.jpg

Lock03.jpg

Lock04.jpg

Lock05.jpg

Lock02.jpg

Just a collection. Comments appreciated.

I can only say you need to look at the slides to bring out the effect of these shots.

Nice series ah bin! (And I'll call you ah bin all I want without some fat bitch complaining ;p)

Just to note however, the 2nd image is not really in need of a key, more of in need of a lock :) I still prefer looking at the slides. :thumbsup:

i really really really absolutely love #2 the juxtapositioning of metal and vines,there is a tension that is captivating....i think its a classic!
on a technical note, i would have made the framing tighter, and maybe photosup the lock to glow a little gold to contrast with the green and earth..... this shots got that comic sandman written all over it! :kiss:
love it!

Thanks for all comments and encouragement. :)

Roon2c, some of the shots dun look straight due to the many lines I guess. You could be right though. Will take note of that. :embrass:

Espn, 2nd pic need a key too.. To lock. Hee hee Wonder if I got it wrong? :dunno:

Zig, I think you are refering to the 3rd one with the vine, right? :p Will try some PS trick following your suggestion when I am free. :D

Actually, nope.. once you close the gates (pic 2) the lock will be in effect :) HEehee.

Status
Not open for further replies.