In her own world.......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Red Dawn

Jan 17, 2002
Singapore
www.5stonesphoto.com
Hi

this is not exactly the best pic i've taken, but personally i really like this pic a lot - it shows the little girl immersed in her own world.....alone (she was the ONLY one on the ride) yet not alone cos there are pple around her........ for the time she was in the ride, she has momentarily escaped the worries of this world.....how many of us can do that? i guess this pic strikes a chord in me....

it's a pity i didn't manage to capture one where i can see her face (tried to...). the colors in this photo seems to pop out as well...which i quite like.....

CRW_1356L.jpg

Hi Reddawn, I like this pic too. I think it is a very good shot. Can see the little girl was really enjoying what she was doing, and the bright color of the toy car draws attention to her too.

One suggestion: maybe it would look better by cropping off the blue arm at the lower left corner and the yellow car on the left?

Originally posted by ziploc
Hi Reddawn, I like this pic too. I think it is a very good shot. Can see the little girl was really enjoying what she was doing, and the bright color of the toy car draws attention to her too.

One suggestion: maybe it would look better by cropping off the blue arm at the lower left corner and the yellow car on the left?

yup...u're right..might be better to remove the arm.....

Status
Not open for further replies.