IN door shoot

Status
Not open for further replies.

helfizad

Jul 24, 2005
helfizad.multiply.com
Hi guys, just would like to knnow how should go abt to shhot indoor, i.e in restaurant... i set my WB to either Incadescent, Flurescent but my subjects is so darl compared to the rest... try to increased the ISO no differ.... i took in P mode.... and without flash

Hope to get advise from here... thabks alot

dragos said:
what cam are u using? longer shutter speed?
hi i using D70s...

i try to take using P mode ... without flash light.....and also WB to A or others...

helfizad said:
Hi guys, just would like to knnow how should go abt to shhot indoor, i.e in restaurant... i set my WB to either Incadescent, Flurescent but my subjects is so darl compared to the rest... try to increased the ISO no differ.... i took in P mode.... and without flash

You need to use the flash. Perhaps a course in basic photography would help. Understanding of exposure is hard enough for many, while flash photography adds more confusion to the mix.

Let me know if you're interested.

Amos
8125-4625

helfizad said:
hi i using D70s...

i try to take using P mode ... without flash light.....and also WB to A or others...

Posting some pictures will help receive more feedback. If your pictures are very dark, try setting the exposure to +0.3 to +0.7

Reflection said:
You need to use the flash. Perhaps a course in basic photography would help. Understanding of exposure is hard enough for many, while flash photography adds more confusion to the mix.

Let me know if you're interested.

Amos
8125-4625
okie thanks but do PM me on the details pls....

ur mailbox full again. haha if u want to take really clear shots of ppl, etc get those nikkor prime lens 50 f1.8d or something. those are really one of the best in the world (in terms of quality, price). real value for $
this 1 u just need to turn on ur flash bingo. poof. done. if ur using ur tele lens that maybe a problem too lol
oh well regards to ur pm, hmm i'll say if the building with bright sunlight as a background, u set it to iso 400, and stoop ur metering to 1/3 or something
tomorrow i'll be around tampines, hmm just sms for coffee. thx

Try setting higher ISOs . It helps , but might be abit bit grainy if value is too high.
(am a newbie also, correct me if i wrong) :)

helfizad said:

For whitebalance on my D70 I usually go for Auto (-1)
that seems to work in most situations. Indoors(w/o flash) the colours are a bit warm, but I like them that way. With flash also I get good results with truer skin tones. You should play around with the wb settings and Auto +/- to see what you like. Setting to flourescent can work sometimes... sometimes not. Indoors lights can vary so much that it is difficult to be sure. So I let my D70 use its brains.

Status
Not open for further replies.