In camp now...

Status
Not open for further replies.

siron

Mar 18, 2002
somewhere near...
www.geocities.com
Sien...can't wait to be home and go out take pictures!! haha still waiting for time to go home!! haha.
What places can you all recommand to take pics of nature?? Green places?

Originally posted by siron
Sien...can't wait to be home and go out take pictures!! haha still waiting for time to go home!! haha.

You in camp? Green places? Easy...follow camp people go cheong sua loh. :p

1 good place for green place is WESTERN SIDE - LIM CHU KANG - life firing area :D

i tot all NSF are sick of green things?

Originally posted by mpenza

maybe he's officebound ;p

i regretted that i cannot afford a DC last time when i was in army...else i will bring it along during exercise...

now i have more than 10 albums of photo taken in army...but too lazy to scan it for u all to see

shoik man, in camp still can surf net.

Basket... my NSF days go to field, my reservist days, go to field.. what the SHIT !!

how to downgrad hur??

I am a Regular lah....where got everyday chiong sua one... haha. Still a trainee though...Cadet life... but 8-5!!!!!! hahah

Botanical Gardens!

dun plray praaaay ah, people Ocifer.. i mean officer ah

Status
Not open for further replies.