In appreciation - All who were involved in 'ClubSNAP goes live @ SAM'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adam Goi

ClubSNAP Idol
Staff member
Hi people, before I get on with work (tons of marking and reports still sit on my desk) and eventually lost myself in the routine of work, let me say this for the record as not all the heroes and heroines of this event were acknowledged at the dinner celebration just now.

I'm thankful to the following the people:
  1. The Mod team, led by Peng Eik and strongly supported by tireless Del_CrtlnoAlt, Clown, glennyong, ortega and others - without your time, efforts, contacts and sacrifices, this event would not have happened! As for the other mods, all that I can say is 'I wish you were there ..."
  2. The Admin Team, namely Edmund and Simon (though I'm sure Darren would love to be there) for your presence (which means alot) and support, particularly financially; wait till you get the bill, haha ...
  3. Last but not the least, the selfless volunteers from the Nikon Club and the TangShooters (forgive me if I've missed out your name; I've never been good at remembering names even though I may be a teacher), namely Nirenj, lotusfairy, sparks, zh3ng, redsun, naka, blazer_workz, lomographer, John Teoh, Ambious, coolsigg, jawzsg, Junniee and a few others whom I've regrettably forgotten your name/nick. Thank you people, particularly those who have slogged out with me for the 2 days. I'm humbled by the showing of your commitment ...
To end, I hope everyone enjoyed the dinner just now. For me I thoroughly enjoyed the food (to a certain extent) and the company (to a larger extent). It's been a while since I've hanged out with people from ClubSNAP and I had a wonderful time touching base with budding photographers, making new friends, sharing gossips (not to mention the juicy scandals) and the company.

So before I pick up my red pen to resume my pen-pushing job, I have only this to say about the weekend.

It's siong but it's totally worth it.

Thanks for the experience people and have a great week ahead! :)

Last edited:
Adam thanks to you too man! you're like one of the few surviving long time supporting figure in CS. can get long service award liao. kekeke.

yea the whole thing was a blast. of course there're a million and one things that could've been better.. but waddahell, it sure was fun!

Thanks for the Nikon goodie bag. My hands are more comfortable now resting on the free wrist support given :bsmilie: :thumbsup:

Nice photos on display, saw a few familiar ones. Good job guys :thumbsup:

Thanks for the organise of talk cum workshop from CS and the sponsor! Learnt more in depth knowledge of photography and stuff. Thanks for the freebiess given out by the handsome or pretty usher...:embrass:

Hope to see more:thumbsup:;)

Like Adam said, thanks alot!

Real mention must go to adam, Peng Eik, DCA, James and alex for all the help!

Simon, also thanks for the food! ( yea wait till Adam sends you the bill... Muhahah)

Thanks also to john, wendy, ronald, naka, Nirenjen, Bryan, jean, junnie for all the help.

Last edited:
Like Adam said, thanks alot!

Real mention must go to adam, Peng Eik, DCA, James and alex for all the help!

Simon, also thanks for the food! ( yea wait till Adam sends you the bill... Muhahah)

Thanks also to john, wendy, ronald, naka, Bryan, jean, junnie for all the help.

where is my name??:nono:

Special thanks for all the people who went down to my talk. I hope you guys enjoyed the things i shared. Btw, anybody care to share the shots you've taken during the shooting demo? I would like to see if there's anything interesting.

Cheers,
Skye Tan
P.S.. in in case of people confusing me with the name "SKYES" or "TSKYE"... I am neither. ;P

Last edited:
Special thanks for all the people who went down to my talk. I hope you guys enjoyed the things i shared. Btw, anybody care to share the shots you've taken during the shooting demo? I would like to see if there's anything interesting.

Cheers,
Skye Tan
P.S.. in in case of people confusing me with the name "SKYES" or "TSKYE"... I am neither. ;P

Great job syke.

I have some photos, will send once I've done sorting them out.

Cheers!

Status
Not open for further replies.