In a strange new world

Status
Not open for further replies.

J-Chan

Sep 21, 2005
Lost.jpg

any comments?

the proportioning of the spaces is pleasing. by blurring the boundaries of the picture, the vignette helps to 'expand' the spaces at the sides as well and put the viewer's focus on the subject :thumbsup:

the proportioning of the spaces is pleasing. by blurring the boundaries of the picture, the vignette helps to 'expand' the spaces at the sides as well and put the viewer's focus on the subject :thumbsup:

actually the vignette is by the 8mm fisheye.. thanks for the comments so far.. that was fast..

does the blur look fake to you? quite new to PS..

does the blur look fake to you? quite new to PS..

It does look quite fake to me . But still like the photo , good enough to use for school event or education event. :)

Hi,

I quite like it.

Well done :thumbsup:

i LIKE!!!!! damn nice!! ... really captivating, good use of space and proves that rules are ment to be broken by those who can! ..

clearly shows that the rule of 3rds doesn't always apply. nice one dude!

thanks for all the postive comments.. :)

seems like the student is quite stressed by school work.
haha :)

nice work nonetheless.

That is a great shot ! The blurred background really brings the student out. The part that the person is staring at is half-hidden, adding mystery to the shot... hence there is room for the viewer to explore... great work !

good concept, average execution. all it needed more was to have the upper opening more in view and perhaps a tad little overexposed to blow out the details.
the vastness of the room certainly overemphasizes the loneliness and opening represents hope in my mind.

thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.