Impromptu zoo shoot - 01102004!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adam Goi

ClubSNAP Idol
Staff member
Hi.

It's Children's Day tomorrow, in case you do not know ... heh ... :bsmilie:

Just in case you've nothing to do tomorrow (what are the odds?), you are welcome to join me.

Give me a tinkle if you're coming or happen to be in the area ... you know where you can find my number.

All I need now is good, sunny weather ... unlike today! ;)

AdamGoi said:
Hi.

It's Children's Day tomorrow, in case you do not know ... heh ... :bsmilie:

Just in case you've nothing to do tomorrow (what are the odds?), you are welcome to join me.

Give me a tinkle if you're coming or happen to be in the area ... you know where you can find my number.

All I need now is good, sunny weather ... unlike today! ;)

/me do the rain dance......

ok tml weather will be blue like MI!!!!!

hehheee..e....

Good luck to you man... have been raining heavily for the past few days lor! :D

Nice weather to sleep in though!! :bsmilie:

Adam, it's going to rain tomorrow cos I just washed my car this evening.
:D

Hoho, weather was actually not bad here in the East Coast earlier this morning. How'd it go Mr. Lion King?

hope today's weather been good to you and you're able to capture nice shots at the zoo adam...

please post your shots :D

I'm back and thank God!

The weather's a little overcast but I suppose it's still better than having a rainy one ... today shoot until no battery (I suppose it's time for me to get new batteries ... the 4 which I'm using are already 1.5 years old and they are beginning to show sign of age).

Going to check them out now and if I can get 1% which is usable then I must be quite lucky ... will post them if they are good enough! ;)

Ok ... I posted some of them. You can either check out my gallery or use the search function and search threads started by me ...

Interesting ... this is by far the most productive and satisfying session for me as I really enjoy the photography experience, i.e. taking shots of subjects which I like and taking my own sweet time too ... however that does not mean I don't enjoy group shoots! I do enjoy going out in groups but my satisfaction is derived from the interaction with friends, not so much on getting the shots! ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.