Importing of old CS/CS2 scripts to CS3?

Status
Not open for further replies.

nightwolf75

Staff member
Dec 18, 2003
really MORE diaper changes
hi, folks!

for those of u who are using CS3 now - can i ask if there's a way to import/re-install CS/CS2 scripts into CS3? i bought some FredMiranda plugins a couple of years ago (for BnW conversions) which is residing in my CS2.

TIA! :)

I got some old fonts from PS7 that I'd like to import into CS2. How to do that?

font are normally installed at the fonts folder in windows. if you installed your cs3 on the same computer then you can outright use your fonts on cs3 but if you installed it on different computer then you must copy the font/s from the fonts folder and then installed it on the other computer...:)

if the plug-ins you bought is an exe file then ou much check whether the plug-ins are supported by psd cs3. you could also try to copy and paste in on the plug-ins folder of your cs3. just dig in the adobe folder located in program files and see whether this would work. :)

CS3 have some commands named differently.

Mabbe you'd like to check which commands are changed and do a surgery to your scripts.

CS3 have some commands named differently.

Mabbe you'd like to check which commands are changed and do a surgery to your scripts.

eh... problem is the original FM scripts dat i bought - they are self-executing files which somehow writes itself into CS2. the option to do bnw conversion resides in the Automate command under File.

from the looks of it, fredmiranda is not updating its scripts for CS3 and PSE5.0... currently, i'm running both CS2 and CS3 on my laptop, just to use those scripts. :confused:

eh... problem is the original FM scripts dat i bought - they are self-executing files which somehow writes itself into CS2. the option to do bnw conversion resides in the Automate command under File.

from the looks of it, fredmiranda is not updating its scripts for CS3 and PSE5.0... currently, i'm running both CS2 and CS3 on my laptop, just to use those scripts. :confused:

wah..like that..then hav to ask nicely in FM forum..mabbe they hav solution there. :sweat:

sam, recently i asked about doing something liddat with actions and plugins and got NO response at all....

anywayz.... u can run BOTH CS2 and CS3 :?!?!?!? :|

sam, recently i asked about doing something liddat with actions and plugins and got NO response at all....

anywayz.... u can run BOTH CS2 and CS3 :?!?!?!? :|

erm... yeah. surprisingly, my laptop hasn't given up its ghost yet.

i'm only running CS2 becos of those plugins. oh well... :embrass:

Status
Not open for further replies.