Important Formula


Status
Not open for further replies.
F

fcpga

Guest
#1
Charging Time (in minutes) = [(Battery Capacity / Charge Current) / 0.8] * 60

The 0.8 refers to efficiency. It is usually 80% the remaining 20% is losses.


and for your info, the $18 Mustafa charger, MW4798 has a charging current of 800mA









source:
http://www.geocities.com/pinkyping_2000/aboutbandc3.htm
 

F

fcpga

Guest
#2
this GP 1 hour charger is amazing, charging current of 1600ma



 

F

fcpga

Guest
#3
and this one





Charging current : 1150mA (AA)/ 575 mA (AA) x4
 

G

Galaa

Guest
#4
How much is the GP 1hr charger?
 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom