Import Models Jenny Chu and Helen Su in Singapore!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

crustacea

Nov 13, 2006
macrostudios.multiply.com
Hi all, Import Models Jenny Chu and Helen Su will be in Singapore from the 11th to the 16th of Nov!! For all photographers that are thinking of boosting their portfolios, this is a once in a lifetime chance!!

Drop me a mail at macrostudios@yahoo.com with the following info:
- Name
- Mobile number
- Portfolio (sorry, we have to be a bit selective about the photographer, hope u understand)
- Slots that you would like to do the shoot
- Whom you would like to do the shoot with
- Theme

The rates would be $250 an hour (per model). Upon confirmation, $100 deposit will be collected. The remaining will be paid at the shoot.

:vhappy::vhappy::vhappy:

hi all, import models jenny chu and helen su will be in singapore from the 11th to the 16th of nov!! For all photographers that are thinking of boosting their portfolios, this is a once in a lifetime chance!!

drop me a mail at macrostudios@yahoo.com with the following info:
- name
- mobile number
- portfolio (sorry, we have to be a bit selective about the photographer, hope u understand)
- slots that you would like to do the shoot
- whom you would like to do the shoot with
- theme

the rates would be $250 an hour (per model). Upon confirmation, $100 deposit will be collected. The remaining will be paid at the shoot.

we have to pay $250/hr and still have to submit our portfolio?

What is the logic?

damn X

Wow! I think this is one of the most interesting advertisements I have come across thus far in CS. :bsmilie:

Photogs gotta prove their worth to fork out the high price. :thumbsup:
.. think I will support the local models then where participation is not so exclusive.

Wow! I think this is one of the most interesting advertisements I have come across thus far in CS. :bsmilie:

Photogs gotta prove their worth to fork out the high price. :thumbsup:
.. think I will support the local models then where participation is not so exclusive.
More for professionals with extra $$$. Else with the current financial situation, people will be looking @ cost savings.

What is the logic?

Hi Deadpoet. Perhaps if i give an example it would be a little clearer... Lets put it in a more local context. Say a famous local artiste/ model, Fiona Xie, is looking for more assignments. Would she be selective about her photographer? After a person has achieved a certain amount of fame, he/ she wouldn't want less-than-professional pictures of them to be seen by the public. His/ her "value" would drop.

Besides, if everyone that can afford the money does a shoot with them, their 1-week holiday wouldn't be much of a holiday, would it? I already have dozens of emails and PMs regarding the shoot

Hi Deadpoet. Perhaps if i give an example it would be a little clearer... Lets put it in a more local context. Say a famous local artiste/ model, Fiona Xie, is looking for more assignments. Would she be selective about her photographer? After a person has achieved a certain amount of fame, he/ she wouldn't want less-than-professional pictures of them to be seen by the public. His/ her "value" would drop.

Besides, if everyone that can afford the money does a shoot with them, their 1-week holiday wouldn't be much of a holiday, would it? I already have dozens of emails and PMs regarding the shoot

Fine. Great if you have dozen of emails.

I know the market prices in the US very well.

If a famous local celebs needs to come to CS to solicit photoshoot, and to make a few bucks, I surmise said local celeb must be falling onto hard times.

Please do not BS us.

Both the model looks only so-so to me.

Fine. Great if you have dozen of emails.

I know the market prices in the US very well.

If a famous local celebs needs to come to CS to solicit photoshoot, and to make a few bucks, I surmise said local celeb must be falling onto hard times.

Please do not BS us.

:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:Not only the local celeb,the US too..That's why they need to go out of the state,financial crisis is really hitting the world hard..:(

What is the logic?

Agree...What if people like me who shoot to release stress only,how the we get a good portfolio..Right?:cry:

Sorry i dont mean to be rude, if the star Anabel Chong willing for posting, I think all will welcome. Hope organiser can get her. She made Sg famous over night, so is the NYP girl made famous. if we take their photos, is great man, very meaning full. Remember that they are not celes. but people will to pay great price for it. trust me.

- Portfolio (sorry, we have to be a bit selective about the photographer, hope u understand)

May I know who is on the portfolio selection panel .... :think: ?

Maybe if there are some famous photog or artist ... And if I am selected to be allowed to shoot these "goddesses" ... it means my portfolio is "up to standard" ...

I could put that down as part of my credentials next time if I am looking for a photographer job ...

Thanks ...

Status
Not open for further replies.