immune to baygon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

fotoudavid

Mar 11, 2005
just come back from hospital last nite, so sleep damn well. Early morning 5.30am, i woke up to go toilet, i saw a dark Cockroach. i spray it with baygon, it lay still for a while, so i though i got him.

BUT, after merely 20 seconds, it ran towards my direction, and disappear some where.

never in my life, i saw Cockroach never turn up side down and struggle.

perhaps after so many years of spraying them with baygon, they are starting to develop immunity? ;p

Maybe its finding a better resting place?

For me, baygon is just an irritant to lure the cockroach out of the hiding place, once in an open area - WHAM!!! It will lie dead for sure, till I sweep it up and throw it.

There is one thing that roaches will never develop immunity to... the NEWSPAPER!!

roll it up and WHAM! :bsmilie:

Blah, Baygon = Bye bye and gone (the baygon itself)

It's only good for spraying at ants, and nothing else. I'll prefer to use newspaper too, just that have to clean up the mess everytime, after I WHAM some. :cry:

Talking about "Baygon", I have used it on a lizard this morning in my kitchen. It didn't die but stud it for awhile, enough time for me to catch it with a plastic bag and threw it away. A whole twenty minute affair, inclusive of cleaning up my dishes and cups.

don't spray..catch it and throw it into your aquarium for your arowana to eat.:)

Saw this on a documentary on TV last week.

Cockroaches can:
a) survive radiation dosages 5,000 times the levels that are lethal to humans.
b) survive for weeks even if beheaded (they eventually die of thirst).

Darren said:
Saw this on a documentary on TV last week.

Cockroaches can:
a) survive radiation dosages 5,000 times the levels that are lethal to humans.
b) survive for weeks even if beheaded (they eventually die of thirst).
actually for only 2 weeks.. it dies of thirst and hunger..

Still remember my school days studying biology. Teacher asked everyone to bring a cockroach to the lab next week, so we were all looking around the house catching "live" cockroach. Then we did all those disecting & cutting in the lab, comparing with the book...

espn said:
For me, baygon is just an irritant to lure the cockroach out of the hiding place, once in an open area - WHAM!!! It will lie dead for sure, till I sweep it up and throw it.
:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

reno77 said:
You're supposed to put a lighter in front of the baygon first..

:bsmilie: dats wat my buddy and i did on those long weekend COS duties back in pasir laba camp... lizards, cockroaches, a few little iguanas... u name it, we torched it.

reno77 said:
You're supposed to put a lighter in front of the baygon first..
The funniest advice i seen for today :bsmilie:

Status
Not open for further replies.