Imaging Resource's Battery Shootout

Status
Not open for further replies.
Personally I am using Rayovac 1600 now.. I find that they are very good:)

Hehe... I'm glad I have the Maha Charger... they are consistently rated the most reliable in almost every NiMH Review I see..

I'm using the cheapo $28 charger from Mustafa. :p

Originally posted by fusetrips
Personally I am using Rayovac 1600 now.. I find that they are very good:)

Where do you get this rayovac? Have never quite noticed them. How much do they cost?

i bought Sony 1600mah ones fr the Sony shop in sls today.
$20 for 4 with free batt holder.
Haven use it yet but its a Sony ;)

I got the Sony 4 batteries + charger combopack from Simlim today for $45. Didnt know whether to get sony ,the panasonic charger + 4 combo pack also for $45 or the greencell combo pack for $35.. but at the end decided to go for Sony because its a Sony :)

Originally posted by reno77
I got the Sony 4 batteries + charger combopack from Simlim today for $45. Didnt know whether to get sony ,the panasonic charger + 4 combo pack also for $45 or the greencell combo pack for $35.. but at the end decided to go for Sony because its a Sony :)

do you mean you get 8 batteries + charger? if you got 4 batteries and a charger, you're very seriously "chopped".... the sony charger is actually a slow charger...... takes more than 12 hours to charge the batteries.

4 panasonic batteries + 8 hour charger should cost around $32 too.

yep, 4 batts + the charger can easily be bought at $30+. i found the lowest at ~$32. but decided to get just the batts cos i think its a slow charger.

:cry: oh well I'm not a serious photographer yet, guess i can wait 12 hrs.. The panasonic charger and 4 batterries sells for $32 ?

Originally posted by reno77
:cry: oh well I'm not a serious photographer yet, guess i can wait 12 hrs.. The panasonic charger and 4 batterries sells for $32 ?

That's the list price at "Best". Might be cheaper elsewhere.

Fusetrips, where did you get those Rayovac 1600 batts?
How about the charger?

I am using the BU-200 (quick charge) by oly and 1700mha batteries.

WHat other batteries could i use with this charger?

Originally posted by Remember
Fusetrips, where did you get those Rayovac 1600 batts?
How about the charger?

Some ppl say can get it from Carrefour.. but I got it directly from the distributer instead.;p
70+ charger + 2 AA batts.

Originally posted by yurona
i bought Sony 1600mah ones fr the Sony shop in sls today.
$20 for 4 with free batt holder.
Haven use it yet but its a Sony ;)

Here's the pic. I got it too despite the relatively high price when compared to Mustafa. Was attracted by the casing ;p
02020201-sonybat.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.