Imaging edge app auto connection query

iarshad

Mar 18, 2009
Sembawang
Hello fellow CSers,
Every time I have to use imaging app I have to pair it with phone using QR code or NFC.
Is there a way where app can directly connect with the camera without this process?
I am using iphone Xs

None, I went to the Song store and asked already.

How I miss the Canon's software for ease of connection.:confused:

Reactions: iarshad
None, I went to the Song store and asked already.

How I miss the Canon's software for ease of connection.:confused:
Thanks for the reply. So I am not the only one suffering from it. Only because of this connection exercise every time, I use this app less and less.

Just updated the app earlier as apple released an update. Same as before, no difference as in cannot be connected to the camera with the iPhone.
Thanks for the reply. So I am not the only one suffering from it. Only because of this connection exercise every time, I use this app less and less.

Just updated the app earlier as apple released an update. Same as before, no difference as in cannot be connected to the camera with the iPhone.
May be we should find a way to send feature request to Sony.

Useless one. Was talking to a Shawn from 313 Somerset. Bloody rude with zero customer service at all. Talk when you are still talking and simply hanged up the call after I said thank you. Then spoke to Arissa from Sony customer service. She is better but she is also clueless.

May be we should find a way to send feature request to Sony.

I am using A7R2 & IPhone XS Max ....i am pairing them thro the camera app using wifi connecting ......never see any QR code

I have to see if auto join is enable in my wifi settings for this SSID. May be after that it auto connects.
Thanks for the responses.

Mine is auto-joined and it doesn't work initially.
I have to see if auto join is enable in my wifi settings for this SSID. May be after that it auto connects.
Thanks for the responses.