Imagine: Pulau Ubin building HDB 2020!!!

fotoudavid

Mar 11, 2005
Imagine this............ i cannot.................... :bsmilie:

yesterday i was thinking about populations and since land is limited, the best place will be Ubin.

What you think, where to build more HDB??

yesterday i was thinking about populations and since land is limited, the best place will be Ubin.

I think besides a car, I need a sampan or a small boat parked at Marina Punggol, then when I reach my house in Ubin, I need a motor to reach the house. High costs wor... Sounds it is more for the rich rather than the majority middle class.

We have houses for the rich in sentosa, so why not another for the riches in UBIN? :)

think this is feasible if we hit another 1 million population.

Why not.... S'porean keep complaining about 'Stress' living in the City.... go stay in Ubin lor. A bridge could always be built for those who get seasick easily.... :think:

Of course.... islander might complain that foreginer/outsider is going over there, taking their job, causing property price to rise.... bring foregin/outsiders ways to them...

They should just leave the island alone, otherwise Singapore will just turn into a playground for the rich. Very bad. :nono:

Due to limited supply of land and resources, each applicant will only be given 1 chance to ballot. Unsuccessful applicants will not be allowed to vote again due to the reasons mentioned earlier.

:bsmilie: :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

NOO!!! PLEASE DONT

youre just giving them ideas!

Last edited:
If u can have Pinnacle @ Tanjong Pagar
there is no reason why u cannot have Ubin Cove :bsmilie::bsmilie:

But now our PM mention that Singapore will look into the feasibility of nuclear power option... maybe Pulau Ubin might be the best spot for a nuclear plant...:eek: all theory of course...

Outsource National service.. take over Tekong better...

If they can reclaim enough land from sea, by 2020, you should be able to walk to Pulau Ubin then why shouldn't there be HDB at Pulau Ubin? ;)

Yes, it should be build there for egois people.

Heard that they will built housing specifically for elderly but at very "affordable" price. Once the elderly pass away, it will be repossessed, can't pass onto next generation. Definitely miss that rustic kampong feeling.

If they can reclaim enough land from sea, by 2020, you should be able to walk to Pulau Ubin then why shouldn't there be HDB at Pulau Ubin? ;)

With so Many people unable to finance the home HDB may be privatised. Every one own private property