Imaginary Friends

Status
Not open for further replies.

Del_CtrlnoAlt

Feb 15, 2003
Outside the Dry Box.
Visit site
dun work for me.

know y? i dun wanna bother explaining on the composition, cos its going to be as long as an essay... u go figure out about the composition part, cos its not working at all.

angle also does not show the motion of the swing... y? cos the movement have been minimised in this angle...

movement is not distinctive enuff... just look like a vibration, if u wan, better do a full one, perhaps with intermitent flashing to pause lines between.

lastly, do it in sepia or IR for best effect.

jbma

Dec 28, 2003
Tampines
dun work for me.

know y? i dun wanna bother explaining on the composition, cos its going to be as long as an essay... u go figure out about the composition part, cos its not working at all.

angle also does not show the motion of the swing... y? cos the movement have been minimised in this angle...

movement is not distinctive enuff... just look like a vibration, if u wan, better do a full one, perhaps with intermitent flashing to pause lines between.

lastly, do it in sepia or IR for best effect.
Agree with DCA. The movements of the swing is not dramatic enough. Lokks like a blur pic to me.

Mar 15, 2006
Singapore
www.demonicangelz.com
Agree with DCA. The movements of the swing is not dramatic enough. Lokks like a blur pic to me.
Same. Might want to try a larger swing, squat down, or maybe add some light into it when the streetlights are off. :dunno:
Its too bright for a ghostly effect if thats what u were aiming for.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom