Images of Asia, Michael Yamashita and Steve McCurry giving workshop

Neurosis

Aug 27, 2007
The Images of Asia event will showcase the wonders of the continent through galleries and screenings, both still photography and film.

This event has been created for individuals who are keen to develop their photography and/or videography technical skills, as well as those with a special interest in learning more about Asia and how to use a camera to best express the fascinating cultures, people and festivals around the continent.

Dates
Saturday 23rd – Sunday 24th October

Opening Hours
SAT-23-OCT = 12:00 – 21:00
SUN-24-OCT = 10:00 – 20:00

Venue
Hall 402, Suntec Singapore

The hall includes a large gallery area, screening areas, a main stage for live presentations, product launches, live photo judging and awards ceremonies plus private seminar rooms for exclusive workshops!

http://www.oneasiafest.com/images-of-asia.phtml

boonsong

Dec 5, 2004
will we be refunded or is the talk by Mr McCurry rescheduled? I wasn't informed n I only get to know it from The Straits Times!

Tachyon

Apr 6, 2007
will we be refunded or is the talk by Mr McCurry rescheduled? I wasn't informed n I only get to know it from The Straits Times!
I wasn't informed either and I turned up only to be told it was canceled.

Luckily, they were very apologetic and not only refunded my fees but also arranged for me to attend another talk.

Very helpful staff!

boonsong

Dec 5, 2004
I wasn't informed either and I turned up only to be told it was canceled.

Luckily, they were very apologetic and not only refunded my fees but also arranged for me to attend another talk.

Very helpful staff!
hmm cool... guess I just wait another couple of days and call their office then :think::)

Top Bottom