Image Charges

Status
Not open for further replies.

soulFLY

Nov 11, 2007
AMK
500px.com
Hello All,

Had started a thread earlier in the General & Review forum and got it all wrong and thanks for Rashkae for the heads up...

Here again am posting a question and hope to get honest feedback from you guys...

Say, an advertising company interesting in ur images with the requested image size of 18 x 18cm and number of pieces needed is 2000.

I have no experience on this and if anyone out there have liase and supplying work to any company before, please kindly advice me regarding the pricing, loyalty fees, any agreement and etc....

Looking forward to hear from you guys...Cheers.

Regards,
Thomas

Hello All,

Had started a thread earlier in the General & Review forum and got it all wrong and thanks for Rashkae for the heads up...

Here again am posting a question and hope to get honest feedback from you guys...

Say, an advertising company interesting in ur images with the requested image size of 18 x 18cm and number of pieces needed is 2000.

I have no experience on this and if anyone out there have liase and supplying work to any company before, please kindly advice me regarding the pricing, loyalty fees, any agreement and etc....

Looking forward to hear from you guys...Cheers.

Regards,
Thomas

u can take a reference from stock photo galleries' agreements with buyers of the photos regarding their usage rights and licenses. dun think there's any loyalty fees or royalty fees. your pricing should be specific for that particular usage and number of pics. if they want in digital soft copies then u prb need to agree on resolution and file type.

hope that helps

Is the advertising company local? I am wondering why they are asking for 2000 hardcopies. Hopefully it is not a prank.

u can take a reference from stock photo galleries' agreements with buyers of the photos regarding their usage rights and licenses. dun think there's any loyalty fees or royalty fees. your pricing should be specific for that particular usage and number of pics. if they want in digital soft copies then u prb need to agree on resolution and file type.

hope that helps

Thank you my friend for the help!

Is the advertising company local? I am wondering why they are asking for 2000 hardcopies. Hopefully it is not a prank.

Hi, the advert comp in Msia and it is not a prank cause had been liasing with them quite abit.

They actually need 12 hardcopies only...My bad on the 2000pcs...he he...

Now, i need to complete a set of 12 images; currently only completed 8. And then, bringing down the images to them for furhter discussion and initial price per image has been agreed but still need final confirmation from their client...

Finger cross it works....:)

A reference from stock photo galleries' agreements with buyers of the photos is needed for you. U already have 8. And the rests will also be completed. All the best for ur work. God Bless u. :thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.