I'm sorry, we're closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cr3nk

Feb 27, 2008
The Sweet Spot, Singapore
Taken at the Chek Jawa information center, where the dog was already asleep for sometime. It just so happened that i spotted the information counter's opening hours and took this shot.

2410312914_e8eaaf2f81_b.jpg

C&C welcomed ;)

Taken at the Chek Jawa information center, where the dog was already asleep for sometime. It just so happened that i spotted the information counter's opening hours and took this shot.

2410312914_e8eaaf2f81_b.jpg

C&C welcomed ;)

haha! good one. picture lack some contrast that's all. The moment is there :thumbsup:
nothing to nitpick :D

hahah!! i really like this shot! but as previously pointed out just up your contrast and exposure by a tad bit.

maybe you can bring out the stains on the wall too

my dua sen

hahah!! i really like this shot! but as previously pointed out just up your contrast and exposure by a tad bit.

maybe you can bring out the stains on the wall too

my dua sen

Thank you as well :)

My justification for the lack of contrast/exposure was because i was afraid of the stains being distracting. But looking back at it, it does add more feel to the content :thumbsup:

well well,the dog cud be dead too;) and not sleeping......:bsmilie:but then again, the alert stiff ear of the dog is a dead give away ,that its not dead;) its does not even have a collar, buts still looks healthy......the dog must be really street smart, to survive ;) more information about the dog can be had from the information desk i think:think: very interesting pic...expsoure can be tinkered for better effect.

Nice photo...I fixed your photo slightly according to the rest of your remarks

My second rendition on the photo

2412880405_94c3496626_b.jpg

I preferred to have left the wall white but with more visible stains. :)

the second try is too contrasted

i find that i like it better in bnw - with a slight crop and cloning away of the nparks sign :)

2413277501_7620ea4f44_o.jpg

good picture with a nice subtle humour to it, i like it :)

the second try is too contrasted

i find that i like it better in bnw - with a slight crop and cloning away of the nparks sign :)

2413277501_7620ea4f44_o.jpg

good picture with a nice subtle humour to it, i like it :)

Indeed the photo definitely looks better now. Thank you! :thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.