I'm SO Stuck!

Status
Not open for further replies.

niki

Dec 3, 2005
SengKang
Its the weekend.

I want to go out and shoot pics but raining!!! argh!~!

anyone got ideas? shoot indoor? what can the subjects be? anyone got ideas?
thanks.. its already 1.40pm.. sigh..:(

Hehe now adays alot of apssing showers... i might do down orahrd raod but i scared kenna the civil defence exercise on the mrt :D

take bus. lol.

try having a ziploc bag, put camera in there, now stick on the lens cap and cut out the excess ziploc plastic in front of your lens. works well.

Or brave the rain and go out and take photos depicting how rain has affected the life of people.

my equipment not brave enuff.. they scared get wet.. hahahhaha!!;)

take water splash... esp those with big puddles.. and when a car comes along... signal them to go faster... using a wide angle and standing just in front of the puddle helps take a great picture... and using a ziploc spoils the picture... shoot without a filter as well... good luck...

try having a ziploc bag, put camera in there, now stick on the lens cap and cut out the excess ziploc plastic in front of your lens. works well.

wait kenna arrested for being a terrorist suspect.. woo hoo! for spying on the CD exercise.. aniwae, i think should be next week.

Shoot still life lah, a coke can, empty chair, tea cup, etc, u can play around with composition...

and when a car comes along... signal them to go faster... using a wide angle and standing just in front of the puddle helps take a great picture

nowadays.. drivers see ppl take camera, they very scared.. what if they are plainclothes TP.. hahhaa.. i would slow down if i see a person taking a cam and pointing at me.. maybe horn at him also :bsmilie:

niki said:
nowadays.. drivers see ppl take camera, they very scared.. what if they are plainclothes TP.. hahhaa.. i would slow down if i see a person taking a cam and pointing at me.. maybe horn at him also :bsmilie:

remind me yesterday raining, police still very onz... go CTE/SLE, got WRX, got BKE/KJE, also WRX, den go PIE/AYE also WRX, i wonder how many WRX there is... beh tahan... lucky i run 120km/hr den see them i go slow they never run after me... floor wet wet... 120km/hr is safety...

Del_CtrlnoAlt said:
remind me yesterday raining, police still very onz... go CTE/SLE, got WRX, got BKE/KJE, also WRX, den go PIE/AYE also WRX, i wonder how many WRX there is... beh tahan... lucky i run 120km/hr den see them i go slow they never run after me... floor wet wet... 120km/hr is safety...
Nowadays they have cameras, no need to chase u wat...

Astin said:
Shoot still life lah, a coke can, empty chair, tea cup, etc, u can play around with composition...

Yep, if we think hard inuf, there are so many things we can do at home like

Learning some new tweaks in PS
Arranging and organising the tonnes of picture taken
Shoot macro, still life
Do some lens tests that I have always wanted to do, but din have the time.

A lot of these things can be done in digital and doesn't cost you a cent more, just invest your time and it can be genuinely satisfying, much better than just staring at your new plasma/LCD TV.

Got to do some planning for this CNY holidays.

Status
Not open for further replies.