I'm so bored!!


Status
Not open for further replies.

berryhappy

New Member
Apr 26, 2003
1,001
0
0
www.berryhappy.com
#1
Need something to relieve my boredom..

:gbounce: :rbounce: :gbounce: :rbounce: :gbounce: :rbounce: :gbounce: :rbounce:
 

Falcon

Senior Member
Jan 18, 2002
2,768
0
0
37
#2
Why don't you change all your color photos to b/w version? Or vice-versa? :D
 

ckiang

Senior Member
#3
How to kill boredom and do something useful at the same time. This is more "fun" if you have gadzillion images. :devil:

1. Get a photo organizer like PhotoShop Album.
2. Go through ALL your digital images. Organise them into whatever way you want them.
3. Tag all of them with keywords that describe the photo.

Then the next time you want to search for say, photos of flowers in BG, you can do it easily. :D

Still not enough to kill time? "Forget" to save and restart.... :devil:

Regards
CK
 

berryhappy

New Member
Apr 26, 2003
1,001
0
0
www.berryhappy.com
#6
ckiang said:
How to kill boredom and do something useful at the same time. This is more "fun" if you have gadzillion images. :devil:

1. Get a photo organizer like PhotoShop Album.
2. Go through ALL your digital images. Organise them into whatever way you want them.
3. Tag all of them with keywords that describe the photo.

Then the next time you want to search for say, photos of flowers in BG, you can do it easily. :D

Still not enough to kill time? "Forget" to save and restart.... :devil:

Regards
CK
Wah!! good idea. If I ever get around to that. I am editing (lots of) photos at the moment...but it can be a boring process. :sweatsm:
 

Falcon

Senior Member
Jan 18, 2002
2,768
0
0
37
#8
berryhappy said:
I think this can be batched..:p
only one way though.
Batch processsing is no fun. Do it one by one. :D
 

espn

Deregistered
Dec 20, 2002
21,905
0
0
Planet Nikon
#10
You can alawys find the resident Uncle Larry for entertainment also... can bounce on him :rbounce:

Kekeke. Take 9lives advice, get a PS2 ;)
 

ninelives

Senior Member
Jan 16, 2002
3,247
3
38
BB
ninelives.clubsnap.org
#13
berryhappy said:
:rbounce:
Uncle Larry

I'm bored...but don't really have time. how?

Thought now is Xbox?
xbox games lousy lar. The name "playstation" already dominate the console world.
 

FOOXX

New Member
Sep 7, 2002
414
0
0
Visit site
#15
berryhappy said:
Need something to relieve my boredom..

:gbounce: :rbounce: :gbounce: :rbounce: :gbounce: :rbounce: :gbounce: :rbounce:
go buy a bag of charcoal .....

then go n wazh them until they become white ..... :blah:

:D
 

berryhappy

New Member
Apr 26, 2003
1,001
0
0
www.berryhappy.com
#17
Astin said:
Try format your HDD and reinstall MS Windows. :devil:
(remember to backup ah!)
FOOXX said:
go buy a bag of charcoal .....

then go n wazh them until they become white ..... :blah:

:D
That's from being bored to being boliao leh! ;p
Think I better go shooting...before there are anymore weird ideas. :bsmilie:
 

patch17

New Member
Jun 30, 2003
728
0
0
here and there
#18
hmmm... ever try taking apart a lens or camera just to see what makes it tick? Then try putting everything back together again so it works.

it'll replace boredome with worry, especially if you only have L/USM/VR/AF-S etc. gear. :D
 

clive

Senior Member
Oct 9, 2002
2,537
0
0
Visit site
#19
go train for half-ironman. really. thats what im doing and hoping 2b able to complete one b4 i die :light:
 

DennisLee

New Member
Jan 6, 2004
72
0
0
Sinagpore
#20
ninelives said:
xbox games lousy lar. The name "playstation" already dominate the console world.
Forget Xbox or PS2 :nono: , games played on computer is the best. :cheergal:
 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom