I'm RICH !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

diver-hloc

Staff member
Apr 17, 2007
Somewhere North
Just got this in my email....

The irish lottery has awarded you €801,613.00, Respond and claim your prize. Send your Name,address,age, occupation,phone number etc.

Wow.... look like I could be getting my 1Ds MkIII soon.... :bsmilie:

Erm. We know. That's why we're making fun of it.

I'm now waiting for the usual Ex-Minister of some 3rd world country type email..... should be around 10million USD or something.... :vhappy:

Just got this in my email....

Wow.... look like I could be getting my 1Ds MkIII soon.... :bsmilie:

Congrats! better go claim it soon.
I managed to claim mine in time, that's how I could buy my 1DsIII and L collection.

Evidently, Uncle Beaver (honestly don't remember him), left me $1M and a ticket to Jupiter when he died.

Seems he lived in Africa somewhere and this nice company has contacted me to let me know I can go to Jupiter next week.

All they asked for was $10,000 to arrange the transfer of money and book the ticket.

Obviously I sent them the money (and a little more as a thank you)... hey, with a Millon$ it will mean nothing to me :bsmilie:

So, the upshot of this is that I will be sending you guys some FIRST HAND photo's of Jupiter very soon :thumbsup:

Oh, by the way, can you breathe on Jupiter :dunno:

make sure you have enough money to go to ireland to confront them when no money arrives after you have to give them "processing and handling fees"

at least is ireland,

last time nigeria scam, got stupid dodo singaporean really go nigeria to look for his money, he never came back, so win

Since you're rich, you might want to engage one of these Gals for photoshoot or whatever
shoot. Payments should be made in advance, prior meeting the 'models' (names/age may vary in real life).
:bsmilie: Came across this site awhile ago.

Last edited:
Evidently, Uncle Beaver (honestly don't remember him), left me $1M and a ticket to Jupiter when he died.

Seems he lived in Africa somewhere and this nice company has contacted me to let me know I can go to Jupiter next week.

All they asked for was $10,000 to arrange the transfer of money and book the ticket.

Obviously I sent them the money (and a little more as a thank you)... hey, with a Millon$ it will mean nothing to me :bsmilie:

So, the upshot of this is that I will be sending you guys some FIRST HAND photo's of Jupiter very soon :thumbsup:

Oh, by the way, can you breathe on Jupiter :dunno:

So easy..... Ask them to just sent you $900K and keep the remaining $100K for themselves lor.... :bsmilie:

we should have a competition to see who gets the most money. anyone received email with amount higher than ts?

Status
Not open for further replies.