I'm newbie with Casio 7.2MP

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

SportyGAL

Hi everyone. This is my 1st post here. I bought a Casio 7.2MP digicam recently. Find that this camera has very long lasting battery. So far still trying to play with it. Wish to share more info and ideas from you guys. :cheergal:

what! a lady newbie posted for more than 3 hours and no replies? what happened to all the reptiles? busy with the virgin thread?

hwchoy said:
what! a lady newbie posted for more than 3 hours and no replies? what happened to all the reptiles? busy with the virgin thread?
First "reptile" just shown up :bsmilie:
Welcome to ClubSNAP.

:D I have a 6mega pixel Fuji digital camera :D

Welcome! I also learning from the experts here :D

Welcome to a fascinating club.:)

hi and welcome to CS :)

just one word of warning: beware the ABCs! :bsmilie:

SportyGAL said:
Hi everyone. This is my 1st post here. I bought a Casio 7.2MP digicam recently. Find that this camera has very long lasting battery. So far still trying to play with it. Wish to share more info and ideas from you guys. :cheergal:
My one only 6MP. Runs on AAs. Dun like dat. :(

redstorm said:
Allegator, Buaya, Crocodile:bsmilie: :bsmilie:

LURKER!!!! :bsmilie:

redstorm said:
Allegator, Buaya, Crocodile:bsmilie: :bsmilie:

Also known as

A Big Crocodile? :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

SportyGAL said:

Which model is it? Z750? I'm using a Z750, and you are right about the long battery life... I bought it for 3 weeks to Taiwan and never had to charge it once... it have super duper lots of function some more, and it's video recording is quite high quality too... :thumbsup:

It could be Z750 using proprietary battery, or ZX120 tat uses 2 AA size batteries. Not bad, should be a good camera tat can learn some basic skills from... think both have manual functions.

Status
Not open for further replies.