Status
Not open for further replies.

funcat

Sep 20, 2004
Clementi
www.kaicomms.com
Hello everyone :) ...

Just dropping by to say hello.

I registered a month ago and had just been a lurker looking around to see all the interesting topics and discussions and all the lovely pictures featured here in the club :)

I was introduced here by my Sweetie (who had a friend here) and who had just took up an interest in photography.

Hope I'll gain lots of knowledge on photography here in this site :)

And hope I'm posting in the right section of the forum and on the right topic :)

Love to all ... :)
Funcat - Yeokeh Thomas

khairi

Apr 6, 2004
yishun
inbloomblog.multiply.com
er...u graphic artist? nice avatar...well-come to this club of horror!

learn to suck blood from your camera...tell it to do what you want...let it be your zombie!!!

funcat

Sep 20, 2004
Clementi
www.kaicomms.com
Thank you for the welcome megaweb and Khairi.

I'm a graphic designer who loves digital art and digital photography. Just celebrated my 37th birthday and am a father of two lovely little kids (boy 6 and girl 1) ... and I'm Chinese if you want to know :D

The_Cheat

Jan 19, 2004
Singapore
Hi Funcat!

Welcome to ClubSNAP! Hope you have a nice stay here!! :D

showtime

May 2, 2003
Singapore
Visit site
welcome. will want to see your posts on digital imaging and photoshop more since you make a living out of it... cheers

funcat

Sep 20, 2004
Clementi
www.kaicomms.com
Thanks for the welcome guys ... :)

For my photos, you may want to try Strangekiss.com Alternate Stock Library. I'm one of the artist inside (Yeokeh Thomas).

For Digital Imaging, I have a lot of post in Digikitten.com (Graphic Design Community). It's a forum very similar to here except they deal with Graphic Design and anything that is a part of Graphic Design and that includes Photography. Search for Yeokeh and you'll see my stuffs.

Hope that answes your question, Showtime :) ... It's a great feeling to know there are people interested in seeing my stuffs :)

Aug 13, 2004
welcome funcat ;) , do posts more of your work here so i can learn from u :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom