i'm going on holiday. which lens and equipment should i bring?

kei1309

Apr 12, 2010
Earth
www.facebook.com
as above.

thanks for all the inputs from the seniors here :D

The luggage limit is 20KG

i'm planning to shoot:

Macro
Landscape
Portraits
Abstract
Street
Food
Sports

Thanks

:bsmilie:

Last edited:
Just bring everything that u have... LOL

Leica V-Lux 3

25mm to 600mm with anti-shake.
Macro up to 1cm away from lens front element in wide angle setting.
Shutter speed 15 seconds to 1/2000th of a second.
ISO - Auto, 100 to 3200.
Built-in-flash.

images

Last edited:
Like Van said, bring everything :p

Or you can buy this Macro-Landscape-Portraits-Abstract-Street-Food-Sports Lens. I think this lens can do wedding-babies-night-fireworks too.

Don't forget clean underwear

I wasn't joking.... really want to know what type of camera TS is bring... FF, Crop... etc. How to suggest lens if don't know what Lenses TS has or is willing to borrow/rent... on what camera TS intend to use on...

Bring bon bon along..........................she can be your porter....................:angel:

if you going alone f&e without gf or wife .... this is the only chance to bring everything to your heart's content

otherwise cover 16-200mm range with 2 lenses + 1 macro + 1 tripod and 1 flash head should just about do it

Good to haves would be a fisheye

thats it

as above.

thanks for all the inputs from the seniors here :D

The luggage limit is 20KG

i'm planning to shoot:

Macro
Landscape
Portraits
Abstract
Street
Food
Sports

Thanks

Dun bother. Just bring your latest iphone 5 . Nice purple haze included

When and where are u going?
Get one more ticket and bring ME. Just pass ME all your camera gears. ME will take care of the photography while u enjoy your trip.

I went on honeymoon recently.

Brought my ff with 24105 and 1740. I had a hunch I'd keep my 24105 and I was right. Used the 1740 90% of the time.

I suggest you bring one lens and concentrate on maybe 2 genres. Remember, you're on a holiday.

On my 1740, I was able to do landscapes, couple shots(with tripod) and flowers close up, (my blog in my signature has some examples). I don't like street with slr. Too obvious.

Try takin this, should fit 20kg limit (not sure if u can use it for all but seems useful) :bsmilie:

juza_sigma_200_500_2.jpg

juza_sigma_200_500_1.jpg

crysmeth said:
I went on honeymoon recently.

Brought my ff with 24105 and 1740. I had a hunch I'd keep my 24105 and I was right. Used the 1740 90% of the time.

I suggest you bring one lens and concentrate on maybe 2 genres. Remember, you're on a holiday.

On my 1740, I was able to do landscapes, couple shots(with tripod) and flowers close up, (my blog in my signature has some examples). I don't like street with slr. Too obvious.

Wah Lao...... I was wondering why everyone was being funny to the TS when then I saw who it was.

Wah Lao..... U lao jiao Leh,,,,, us xin jiao comments no enough black ink. Hehehe.

kei1309 said:
i'm using a Hadley Pro

which lenses should i bring?

Hadley Pro is camera bag right.

Go holiday :
Normal kit lens or longer lightweight zoom lens.
Kit lens can help you to taken your hotel room, some memory items as per you can't bring it back.
(don't miss up to taken such as look like "Sion" that fat cat)

Bring your available able to closeup shoot prime lens, it is help you to taken foods, flower etc.

But don't forget to be bring your Telly bear for your best partner :)

Last edited: